Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by GZA73

I like the Home Finals!!
Make that two of us.

These are sweet imo!
pimp.gif

yea these are dope
pimp.gif

These are sick. Just wait till we get better pics of the "Print" than most people will end up liking them. Cannot wait to see the aways.

So far not really impressed with the home finals but will save final judgement until I see the final product.

good, i copped the homes!!! I always love purple and yellow on KB shoes!!
I was worrying the homes will be similar as last year! haha
But these finals are gotta have it!

Haven't been keeping up to date with the thread but when I do, the Finals Vs have surfaced. I need to see more pics before I can make a judgement, but they do look "plain".

Originally Posted by kobehead

Reminds me of these obviously...

Some purple would have been nice... Overall, Im disappointed.

Hopefully Aways look better.

AGREE....

i like them... better than last years. yup i said it lol. gonna get bashed.

he's probably gonna continue wearing the POPs on the road.

eeh, those do not look like a kobe shoe. just really plain, no flare or anything. i guess i'm gonna save some money

I think they are cool.. Very clean. But look, how many times have yall seen a colorway and called it wack, ugly, too plain, or whatever... And once either the hype on them increases, they are limited, Kobe does something crazy in them, or Edwina (Never Liked Girls) posts a crazy insane pics of them.... Y'all instantly are in love. Lol
y'all will come around. It's just a matter of time.

And I think people are getting spoiled. Like they don't have to make a final colorway, as if they ain't make enough colorways this year. Lol
did they make one when he played Boston in 08'? Or any of his first 3 chips, even with addias.?? I don't remember them doing that.

And Marley.. All love baby. I was joking.

I like them. Very simple looking. I did expect a little more from a finals shoe, but I'd like a pair of these.

People can say what they want, as long as it was on Kobe's feet in the Finals, people are going to try to get them one way or another.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

People can say what they want, as long as it was on Kobe's feet in the Finals, people are going to try to get them one way or another.

of course people are gonna buy them, but i'm not gonna buy them.  i like shoes with color, at least the iv finals had some color to them.  kobe's never really gone with the white look. 

It's funny how you can't id the heel cup to be gold. I guess that was a tell tale sign that there was going to be a limited shoe with that cw at some point.

these are nice in their own right... but in a time where our wallets have taken a beating after all these releases... they arent THAT nice for me.

Props to those who do like it though. and as said by everybody else, hopefully the aways are mind blowing

Back
Top Bottom