OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I initially like the Wolf Grey/Daring Reds...but I'm not beastin'. I'm actually REALLY diggin' the Miles Davis...

Finally got my Del Sol Vs...better late than never

e0lxcz.jpg

Question for all Del Sol owners...

Do your Del Sols feel a .5 size bigger than your other Kobe Vs? I bought an 11.5 and they feel like 12s. All my other Kobe's fit the same and fit like an 11.5 but the Del Sols run extra long. It's pretty disappointing since I wear them for basketball and the extra room is not needed.

^^^^ mine are the same, maybe you got a mis-marked pair of size 12s that they marked as 11.5s....

Originally Posted by ppeter

anyone seeing MD's in their local FA's and FTL's yet?

i got mine earlier at an FA over here by Fresno, CA.  FTL's seem to be getting their GR kobe's later than FA for the past few releases.

67e256be4d9f71c41b345638a45f742f1fa6d19.pjpg

posted these again since people are still asking about their release.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by KG21

Do your Del Sols feel a .5 size bigger than your other Kobe Vs? I bought an 11.5 and they feel like 12s. All my other Kobe's fit the same and fit like an 11.5 but the Del Sols run extra long. It's pretty disappointing since I wear them for basketball and the extra room is not needed.
strange...i have a 11.5 and they fit like my other pairs

Originally Posted by KG21

i think you're right to your discovery,mine was half bigger,it feels like it

Back
Top Bottom