OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I concur with abernja (and probably everybody else lol) but the Nike Zoom Kobe 5 has reserved its place in my top 5 basketball sneakers.
I havent bought more than 3 pairs of the same model in different colorways since.... i can't even remember.

3-Aways
2-DK's
2-DK2's (My ID's)
1-Del Sol
1-Bruce Lee
1-"Larry O-Brien/24K" ID's

and I plan on scooping the inlines (hopefully they hit NT's for 75 just like the Aways did)
looking for a double up on the ZKV Chaos

and like others... Big Stages and 5 Rings...

even if theres no more colorways coming out.. I'd probably end up trying to double/triple/quadruple up on previous colorways.

wow, some of the #s you guys have done is crazy! props

USAs, and Finals and that should be it for me in which case I'll have like 9 pairs, and I thought I was doin it, lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

I think Darryl might have the most.

I have a grip load... Just on the ZK5 Nikeids alone I have 8 pairs....

I'll never sell my Kobes... I just can't. I don't care if I got 4 pairs of the colorway... It's a negative. Rather sell a pair of jordans first. But I hardly sell my shoes. Trade if anything.

I'll everyone do the count.. I dont feel like  it. lol

i'll make it like a riddle

I have 2 of every Kobe.. except Aways and del sol, I only have one of each

I dont own da vinci's or vdays

I own 3 lower merions

And I own 7 Ids

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I'll never sell my Kobes... I just can't. I don't care if I got 4 pairs of the colorway... It's a negative. Rather sell a pair of jordans first. But I hardly sell my shoes. Trade if anything.

I own 3 lower merions

And I own 7 Ids
36 pairs?
eek.gif

Calculation: 2 chaos, 2 inlines, 2 homes, 2 DDs, 2 POPs, 2 Miles Davis, 2 Rice, 2 USC, 2 dukes 2 ASG, 2 BLs, 2 DKs,  7 IDs, 1 away, 1 del sol, 3 Lower Merions.

Im at 10 pairs. Finals home and away and Im done.

Only 4 for me, but 4 that I truly love, and not to resell etc.

I can't blame yall for stock piling this shoe. I'd do it too if I had the funds.
pimp.gif

wow, seeing all these people with 20+ pairs makes me feel better. but it's also put me in the mood to buy more pairs........ crap

I can't blame yall for stock piling this shoe. I'd do it too if I had the funds.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I own 3 lower merions

And I own 7 Ids
36 pairs?
eek.gif

Calculation: 2 chaos, 2 inlines, 2 homes, 2 DDs, 2 POPs, 2 Miles Davis, 2 Rice, 2 USC, 2 dukes 2 ASG, 2 BLs, 2 DKs,  7 IDs, 1 away, 1 del sol, 3 Lower Merions.

Im at 10 pairs. Finals home and away and Im done.
oh I dont have miles davis.. lol 
well not yet

i will buy 2 miles davis and 1 more del sol or two next week

good job KObehead

Waow I'm surprised I hardly see anybody with POP on their collection. I only have 5 pairs:
1 - DK
1 - BL
1 - Away
1 - POP
1 - ASG

Once Big Stage Home and Away drop, think I'm done......

Wow, I got 31 pairs in hand as of today. Thought I had like 20ish pairs.

My favorite Kobes right after the zk2 orcas...

Favorite pair is still the DKs in the 5s... Don't think that'll change.

Still need the MDs and 2 more pairs to complete my quadruplet Del Sol collection. No draft days Dukes and rices... And AstonMartins. Smh.Will for sure do a zk5 collection post. Well, Try to. I wana see Darryls first

i just need the big stages and maybe the inks and md's then i am done o think haha as of now i have:

1 bl
1 dk
1 am
2 away
1 home
1 ace

shoes are making me go broke... i need a job haha

Still need the MDs and 2 more pairs to complete my quadruplet Del Sol collection. No draft days Dukes and rices... And AstonMartins. Smh.Will for sure do a zk5 collection post. Well, Try to. I wana see Darryls first

I'll do one soon.. i guess.. lol
its alot to take them all out their box and line up.. and put back. lol

Funny you should ask. I have no clue about the MD, but oddly enough I think I'm the one who nicknamed the VDays the VDays. I'm 99% sure I called them VDays first in this thread, well prob the locked one, and from then on they've been called VDays. Could be wrong, but I think I'm right......

chocolate-chip-cookie.jpg

and how do you guys afford 20 and 30 pairs of the same shoe?  no rent? no bills?

I got exactly 20 pairs for now... and I still need to pick up some DDs, miles, finals, and 5 rings/mvp
not to mention i have yet to ID a pair which i believe may be even more addicting, I'm sure NotoriousMJ and NWT can attest to that.

Here is the breakdown:

2 chaos
2 dks
2 aways
1 vday
1 inline
2 ASGs
2 aces
2 uscs
2 dukes
2 homes
2 pops

Sneakerheads come in all different forms...and we do not have problems...WE JUST LOVE KICKS, LOL!

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

Funny you should ask. I have no clue about the MD, but oddly enough I think I'm the one who nicknamed the VDays the VDays. I'm 99% sure I called them VDays first in this thread, well prob the locked one, and from then on they've been called VDays. Could be wrong, but I think I'm right......

chocolate-chip-cookie.jpg

and how do you guys afford 20 and 30 pairs of the same shoe?  no rent? no bills?
Well most of us have good paying jobs. If you like something save some money aside and buy it or take advantage of the 50% off sales or whenever FTL gives out 30% off coupons.

my collection is:
1- aways
1- dark knight
1-Bruce Lee
1- Lower Merion
1-USC
1-POP
1-Inline
1-Del sol
1-Aston Martin
1- ID
Total 10 with the big stages home and away, maybe the usa's and the blackouts to come

I'm so far behind all of ya.

1 Bruce Lee
1 Aces
1 Chaos
1 Aways
1 Miles Davis (be here tuesday from NDC)

Still looking for Dark Knights
Will get the Big Stage Aways

i know this isnt the place but does anybody here have the kobe 2 lite? if so can anybody check their kobe 2 lites and kinda check under the insole and see if the tongue of the shoe is attached to the insole? thanks

2 - Chaos
2 - DK
1 - BL
1 - ACE
1 - ASG
1 - POP

If I could afford it I'd have some AM's, MD's, like 10 ID's and some extra BL's, ASG's, and about 5 DK's...lol Like Biggie said, "mom-duke aint giving me   s h i t!"

Back
Top Bottom