OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

dont really care if nike going to release the big stage in pack.
as long as they are easy to cop
tired.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by abstractability

Stolen from the other site:

looks like a custom box...a DIY

Agreed. The thing that makes me think so is the pic of Kobes face looks to be the cover of that Sole Collector from last year.

its a custom box guys as i suspected....the drawing indicates it clearly...from the note it appears he planned it well... "Eugene do a screen print save so nike does not steal my idea someone might erase it."

lol sounds like a paranoid mofo haha but nice box from the looks of it...the reason why i suspected custom box is because the picture of kobe black doesnt match the box black which led me to think he cut and pasted the pic on a box he made...same with the swoosh. nike wouldnt make a box with such color discrepancies.

If he gets a custom box, the retail price will increase. Therefore, I hope he doesn't get a box. That's one of the reasons why I wear Kobe kicks, because of the price.

It's been set in stone that it will remain at $130 from previous reliable NTers and they posted scripts of releases and colorways already. I'll try to dig that info up.

i would even settle for a SB type box. doesn't have to be anything fancy, just something better than what Kobe gets now. the only reason i can stack them more than 15 high is because the shoes are so light. those orange boxes look alright, they're just pretty flimsy and i think Kobe does deserve his own box now.

any more word on when the US is going to get the USA's?

I don't see how it's gonna be "easy" to cop the Finals for me. I won't go through the shady bs that hohny put me through last year when they kept most of the pairs and still gave out raffle tickets. I assume they are much easier to get in a place like Dallas or even N.J. I don't wanna see a two pack cuz that will only make it harder to get. But I'd guess that someone customized that box.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

mmmm so no word on  the USA's? that sucks cuz now Team USA is outta the World Cup.

Nike could have made a killing on all the bandwagon fans...oh well.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Nike could have made a killing on all the bandwagon fans...oh well.

Nike's timing with some of the V's releases has been pretty bad.  del sols came out towards the end of the Lakers' playoff run, draft days came out way before the draft, USA's release in the Philippines when we have 4th of July coming up and as you said, the soccer team had tons of bandwagoners.  i already have a pair of MD's, but would rather of had them release in August after the USA's and the home/away big stages.  idk, guess Nike knows more than i do about when/where to release certain cw's.
eyes.gif

So the talk of something releasing July 3rd must have just been hype huh? Cuz no one has said anything else about it. I was really hoping it was gonna be USAs or Away Finals.

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

this was his previous post guys..

yeah I sketched up a proto-type Kobe signature box. Then made it out of construction paper. A couple of screen prints, glue and tape. Many have mentioned that Kobe should have his own box. So, that's my idea. I got temp banned on ISS for either posting this or maybe hoging the top of each page????I can post a few more pics if anyone is intrested???

yeah I sketched up a proto-type Kobe signature box. Then made it out of construction paper. A couple of screen prints, glue and tape. Many have mentioned that Kobe should have his own box. So, that's my idea. I got temp banned on ISS for either posting this or maybe hoging the top of each page????I can post a few more pics if anyone is intrested???

Back
Top Bottom