OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

this was his previous post guys..

yeah I sketched up a proto-type Kobe signature box. Then made it out of construction paper. A couple of screen prints, glue and tape. Many have mentioned that Kobe should have his own box. So, that's my idea. I got temp banned on ISS for either posting this or maybe hoging the top of each page????I can post a few more pics if anyone is intrested???

You should be perma-banned on here for quadruple posting hehe jk
i was one of them that said Kobe needed his own box, i still do, but its gotta be the standard rectangular shape. Your idea makes it impossible to stack up due to its irregular shape.

eastbay has the black mamba t-shirt that has been sold out at niketown in a full size run.

Originally Posted by s dubl

nice idea, but please dont give Nike any ideas......
roll.gif

eastbay looks like they are backordered till 7/1....not bad...i ordered the black and white one...no shipping, no tax...

for all of you looking for the shirts you have to type in "5 rings" in the search to find them...they aren't under "Kobe" for some reason.

Originally Posted by sho3zilla

finally did the lace swap. very, very happy with it
happy.gif

2cpsxs8.jpg

Where did you get the red Nike lace ? I know Nike.com sell them but i don't want to pay shipping

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Where did you get the red Nike lace ? I know Nike.com sell them but i don't want to pay shipping
niketowns and nike outlets have them by their registers.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by sho3zilla

finally did the lace swap. very, very happy with it
happy.gif

Make a new account on Nike.com and you get free shipping.

Originally Posted by shaft

When are the red/yellow/white "rockets" dropping?

anyone...?

around mid-august according to sneakernews.  still hoping against hope for the USA's before July 4th (crosses fingers).  come on Nike...drop the USA's already!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by peks03

When are the red/yellow/white "rockets" dropping?

anyone...?

around mid-august according to sneakernews.  still hoping against hope for the USA's before July 4th (crosses fingers).  come on Nike...drop the USA's already!
mad.gif

USA's PLEASE!

Box is an interesting idea....... but Nike aren't going to give us a box like that for free, and $130 plus tax is enough.

Back
Top Bottom