OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Agreed that blackouts are going to sit for a minute. I was just so surprised to see them at FTL already.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Sorry about the quality, but judging by this picture...are these kobes legit??

%21B%29ZkiugCGk%7E%24%28KGrHqMOKjsEwQKvWdqKBMNSSLj3Rg%7E%7E_12.JPG
They look legit to me, see if you can get some other pics as well if you're planning on buying them.
Sit Blackouts, sit...
grin.gif
 Retail price<VIP/F&F sales<EA sales

just talked to a nike rep about a order i placed then he brought up the bigstage and said it will be a quickstrike on NDC he emphasized how limited it will be he also said, it was pushed back at some point, he said call back in a week they should have some info he seemed to be informed but im not convinced til i see em on NDC

Originally Posted by buffguy

Eastbay Rep. Is Eastbay getting the blackouts?
After checking our system, I was not able to find any information saying that we will be receiving a shipment in for the Blackouts.  If any new information comes up, we will be sure to post an update.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Better yet is eastbay getting the Big Stages?
Same goes for the Big Stages, we have no information on them.

EastbayRep - Ray

just wanted to let you guys know, i have made up my mind on what big stage shoes i like better... i will announce my decision through a ONE HOUR video conference show from my laptop today.

it takes a whole hour because my ego is off the charts.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Sorry about the quality, but judging by this picture...are these kobes legit??

%21B%29ZkiugCGk%7E%24%28KGrHqMOKjsEwQKvWdqKBMNSSLj3Rg%7E%7E_12.JPG
the seller has good feedback so you shouldn't worry.
wink.gif
  hope you win for cheap

Originally Posted by Nermindee

just wanted to let you guys know, i have made up my mind on what big stage shoes i like better... i will announce my decision through a ONE HOUR video conference show from my laptop today.

it takes a whole hour because my ego is off the charts.
happy.gif

LMAO! LBJ thinks he is bigger than the game. While he is out there chasing a ring, Kobe is being fitted for his 5th and getting ready to win his 6th; have fun with that Lebron. You have now become even a bigger douche than Hulk Hogan, Tiger Woods, and A-Rod COMBINED!

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

The blackouts ZKV are nice, but those are not on my list for this month

Big Stage Home/Away are my first priority!

Where can you get the Big Stage's? .......... Blackouts will be copped shortly..

jumpmanfan1 wrote:  Where can you get the Big Stage's? .......... Blackouts will be copped shortly..
Big Stage's haven't released yet. It will most likely be a HOH release, maybe NDC too if we all click the heels of our Kobe V's twice 
laugh.gif

^^ spoke to NDC rep today said big stages were gonna be similar to the DK ndc release

and they are confirmed for a mid to late july hoh la release

i couldnt wait any longer for the big stages, i saw the blackouts, wanted them, but then saw the pictures of the big stages and wanted them so much more, but Nike hasnt released any information about the at all, so i was tired of waiting, made up my mind that the first of the two availible in my size i would get, and thats eactly what i did

hey eastbay rep,

any clarification on what's going on with the MD's (photo blue) - did you receive an intial full shipment, they seem to have sold out quicker than normal.

the weirdest thing is it still show almost a full size run but when you add sizes (in my case 10.5) its out of stock - usually this is corrected on the website within a day or two but its been like this for several days now, is it just a case of the new website design not updating as quick as before or is the actull full shipment delayed?

thnks

hey eastbay rep,

any clarification on what's going on with the MD's (photo blue) - did you receive an intial full shipment, they seem to have sold out quicker than normal.

the weirdest thing is it still show almost a full size run but when you add sizes (in my case 10.5) its out of stock - usually this is corrected on the website within a day or two but its been like this for several days now, is it just a case of the new website design not updating as quick as before or is the actull full shipment delayed?

thnks

hey eastbay rep,

thnks

hey eastbay rep,

thnks

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

^^ spoke to NDC rep today said big stages were gonna be similar to the DK ndc release

and they are confirmed for a mid to late july hoh la release

You are correct they are releasing mid July & the other pair the week after...

^^^ I'm wondering the the same thing with Eastbay also. I'm surprise the MD sold out that fast or it could be some kind of error. Is Eastbay getting the USA?

Back
Top Bottom