OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I hope you guys get your ASGs and not a pair of PEAKS or LI-NINGS when they arrive in the mail!

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by Fait

@Nermindee: Would you know which mall/store your friend went in the Philippines?

not sure, i'll ask him.
@Nermindee: Thanks, mate.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

fait maybe thats in SM makati...the chaos there is a size 8 if im not mistaken and the dk is a 7...

@jrjmd: Thanks doc! unlucky, im no size 8.
mad.gif

Does anyone know when/where the UWRs will restock? FTL and Eastbay say not available for sale, and NDC doesnt have them.
Thanks!

for those using the Footaction Footocker Coupons.... they're allowing you guys to use them on the Kobes that are listed at $99 as well?? If so....man oh man. time to get some doubles lol

Anybody think it would be a good trade if I found someone who wanted to trade me bin 23 13's for there Kobe home and away big stages or Aston martin's? Just want some thoughts

Originally Posted by superman1007

Anybody think it would be a good trade if I found someone who wanted to trade me bin 23 13's for there Kobe home and away big stages or Aston martin's? Just want some thoughts

Bin 23 XIII - Worthless (IMHO)
Big Stages/Aston Martins - Awesmazingly desirable.

Whoever is giving up those Kobe's should be getting a check for $150-$200 along with the corny JB retros. 

eek.gif
I was just looking at an auction for BS Aways for 402+shipping with an hour to go.....madness!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I wonder how long prices will be like this on BSs?

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Can anyone help me out with these SKU #'s: (ive searched the thread and the sku thread and can't find them)

Ace's, Bruce Lee's, & Aways (gr).

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

Where is the sku? Whenever I did an in store order they needed the UPC inside the shoe or on the sticker if there was one on the box.. If it's the UPC I'll look in my shoes for you when I get home tonight!
Ok thanks. I believe they need to SKU # which starts with 41-0.... usually, the only place that I have been able to find this # on my shoes is on the little white sticker on the box that footlocker/footaction puts on. I am assuming that HOH's would have this sticker too, but I have never bought from an HOH, so I am not certain.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by superman1007

Bin 23 XIII - Worthless (IMHO)
Big Stages/Aston Martins - Awesmazingly desirable.

Whoever is giving up those Kobe's should be getting a check for $150-$200 along with the corny JB retros. 
AGREED..... I am almost pressed to join the hype wagon and get them just as trade bait so I can get this deal^^, some BS Away's from some dude that just bought them to sell for crazy money
mad.gif
mad.gif

BTW guy's, I just sent the UPC's to wyse23 through PM, but a few asked I believe so here they are..

Here are the UPC numbers, which are what the guy said I needed to order, not sku, I suppose both are sufficient!

Bruce Lee's

Ace's

Away's

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

for those using the Footaction Footocker Coupons.... they're allowing you guys to use them on the Kobes that are listed at $99 as well?? If so....man oh man. time to get some doubles lol

Yup. But they're probably gonna make you buy something a penny over to hit the $100 min. They said the cheapest thing is a pair of 1.99 socks but those are cheap so I gave him the finger and bought a pair of laces instead.

Originally Posted by DHD28

Yup. But they're probably gonna make you buy something a penny over to hit the $100 min. They said the cheapest thing is a pair of 1.99 socks but those are cheap so I gave him the finger and bought a pair of laces instead.

Will the coupon work with newer releases like the USAs? I just bought them full price since my size is usually hard to find, would it be possible to return em and rebuy them using the coupon?

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by DHD28

Will the coupon work with newer releases like the USAs? I just bought them full price since my size is usually hard to find, would it be possible to return em and rebuy them using the coupon?

I used the coupon on the USAs. The only exclusions printed on the coupon are Reebok Easytone.

Does anyone know when/where the UWRs will restock? FTL and Eastbay say not available for sale, and NDC doesnt have them.
Thanks!
I went to Nike Santa Monica tonight and they had them on display, not sure about the size run though. You can probably call and have them shipped?

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Thanks!
I went to Nike Santa Monica tonight and they had them on display, not sure about the size run though. You can probably call and have them shipped?

I just came back from Seattle HOH and they had them.  Not sure what sizes were available...

can someone tell me why the kobe v in del sol and draft day are still full price in SACRAMENTO??? I mean come on man its sacramento... i was willing to take the 1 hour drive to get me some kobe v's for 69 after the 30 coupon because the footaction here are !+** eaters but noooo ima get me some kswiss tubes instead lol

Originally Posted by NobleKane

can someone tell me why the kobe v in del sol and draft day are still full price in SACRAMENTO??? I mean come on man its sacramento... i was willing to take the 1 hour drive to get me some kobe v's for 69 after the 30 coupon because the footaction here are !+** eaters but noooo ima get me some kswiss tubes instead lol
They're still full price here in L.A. too bro in L.A.!!! Where kobe and the lakers play!!
laugh.gif
i talked to a FA employee and asked him if he had any idea when the del sols were gonna be reduced to $99 and he said maybe memorial day weekend. Hopefully he's right 

Back
Top Bottom