OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

ShoeConnoisseur09 wrote:
I found something on YouTube I hadn't seen before.

Kobe has always been met with adversity throughout his career.. When you parallel his and Michael's careers, I think that is the biggest difference between the two.

This video shows that.. I didn't know where to post, but I knew it would get the most appreciation in here.

He's wearing DKs throughout the interview, so I guess it's shoe related
grin.gif

thanks for sharing the video.

i finally know the reasonofhis pictures wearing ACE kobe V gears. it was for this TV interview.

i used to dislike Kobe a lot cuz hes so arrogant, when he just into NBA.
but after shaq leaves Lakers, i saw him changed a lot, he seems more mature now. and his"arrogant" now become hes confidence.
i startliking him couple years back, and love to watch his games. hes really a good player.
maybe in philly ppl's eyes, hes a betrayor...

Originally Posted by five30

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

^for the guys without love for Kobe's shoes in swoosh... why the hell u still come to this thread frequently then?

DFABIX,
if u dont understand this mentality, it may means u r not fan enuf for kobe? i onno, i dont understand how could you be a fan but not liking wht yr idol has on. especially from basketball. maybe i m childish then? if i m so, i think 90% of us in here are very childish.
if most of the fans in the world are having the same mentality as you, i think Nike wouldn't be this successful. lol. so i dont know if you are the one weird or not fan enuf, or most of us in here r weird?
and in my eyes, i thikn u r not a real fan of Kobe, u r just hyped up with Kobe's fame nowaday. so u follow everyone and discuss Kobe or his shoes with his real fans. lol
and why you care about wht other ppl do to get money buy shoes? thts their own business. they share their love to us on here. maybe you are asking a billionare about wht he does to get so many expensive sneakers?! u never know, man.
dont forget the reason you come in this forum, it is to share the sneaker love with sneaker heads!!! thts all u need to do n care, also appreciate from other ppl's sharing in here!! just simple like that, stop asking some weird question here.
The epitome of incoherent gibberish.
laugh.gif
thanks. lolol.
i aint a writer, i dont read books, i m just typing whtever in my head. i m just saying whtever i m saying. u dont have to understand it, i dont expect u to understand it.
u can be careless.
roll.gif
roll.gif

XanGelicO wrote:
but after shaq leaves Lakers, i saw him changed a lot, he seems more mature now. and his�"arrogant" now become hes confidence.
i start�liking him couple years back, and love to watch his games. hes really a good player.
maybe in philly ppl's eyes, hes a betrayor...�
��

I'm sorry but can you actually say this with a straight face and not realize you just clowned me earlier for not being a true kobe fan?
roll.gif

indeed NT has some weird people.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

XanGelicO wrote:
but after shaq leaves Lakers, i saw him changed a lot, he seems more mature now. and his�"arrogant" now become hes confidence.
i start�liking him couple years back, and love to watch his games. hes really a good player.
maybe in philly ppl's eyes, hes a betrayor...�
��

I'm sorry but can you actually say this with a straight face and not realize you just clowned me earlier for not being a true kobe fan?
roll.gif

indeed NT has some weird people.

lol.
have i mention i m a super fan of Kobe earlier?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

^yea, i wnt to find the think pink as well~ but couldn't find it.

does anyone know, wht's the actual colorway of the release on eastbay?

this
2d6155ef42791944c63f0a5c61bdfb6837ef571.jpg

or this?
b312534e4f4d07981b24bca002b6e17443bda3c.jpg
I've gotten in touch with my contacts and it appears that the image online is incorrect.  We are working to fix this and in the meantime I've been given the corrected photo, which you can see below.

28916353230d43782cf913905e50a0133005bb67.jpg

Thanks for helping us identify and correct this error!

EastbayRep - Ryan
Is the colour of the USA's correct on Eastbay mate?  The ones I have seen in Footlocker here in Australia have the red mesh instead of navy.

this

or this?
I've gotten in touch with my contacts and it appears that the image online is incorrect.  We are working to fix this and in the meantime I've been given the corrected photo, which you can see below.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Thanks for your reply, Ryan.

i had been waitting for these.
already got the blackout... this one is very similar to blackout. hmm, consideration

Originally Posted by BigD

this

or this?

EastbayRep - Ryan
Is the colour of the USA's correct on Eastbay mate?  The ones I have seen in Footlocker here in Australia have the red mesh instead of navy.
the USA on eastbay are the same as the one you've seen in Footlocker...red heel mesh and blue cup.

EastbayRep wrote:

XanGelicO wrote:

this

or this?

EastbayRep - Ryan

Thanks for your reply, Ryan.

i had been waitting for these.
already got the blackout... this one is very similar to blackout. hmm, consideration

i think those are the away TB's... that's all i can think of.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

NWT - wth do you do for a living that you can drop $165 on so many pairs of ID's?....
did you not get the memo about a double dip recession?...LOL
NWT has a suga mama D....well he just goes through her wallet without her knowing.

Lolololololololo. No Foo!

I guess to clear my image now for my own sake, smh thanks Drew....

I work for the evil side of BankofAmerica, the mortgage side (the bad side, anything bad with large corporations = good money and I just got promoted
smile.gif
)

and I work for my ol' mans business from time to time.

Smh Drew... Lolol. I really hope all these years you didn't think I was serious about stealing her credit cards! Hahaha

Ed actually is a dancer.... A stripper in better words.

He's stage name is King Beef... And he rocks DK's and a gardner belt.

He even gives private dances.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

The Inks look sweet.  They should have come out sooner unless Kobe is going to wear them to start the season after the 5 Rings.
Nike is just reaching into my pockets at will.

NWT - wth do you do for a living that you can drop $165 on so many pairs of ID's?....
did you not get the memo about a double dip recession?...LOL

GZA - how does the appeal of the shoe change because Kobe wore them?....just curious, never understood this mentality...
if I don't like it, I don't like, regardless if Kobe wears them.....

Same effect when Edwin takes a picture of him wearing them. If you saw Kobe wearing them they might look better and change your mind.

Ed actually is a dancer.... A stripper in better words.

He's stage name is King Beef... And he rocks DK's and a gardner belt.

He even gives private dances.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Inks are an easy pass without the clear sole.
[Antoine Dodson]FOR REAL[/Antoine Dodson]

Can you two ladies arguing get a room or at least take it to PM?

Del Sols don't get enough love around here, just because they went on sale doesn't mean it isn't a hot colorway. I mean, white heel cup =
pimp.gif

it was called a sarcastic downright rhetorical question...
it really didn't beg a serious answer.....
sorry that it flew over your head and landed on blackcat23mj's head.....
sometimes, short stature can have adverse effects......

nobody is obligated to answer a rhetorical question, hence the nature of it being rhetorical......

sorry if "in bad taste" I asked a question to make you uncomfortable NWT......it really wasn't supposed to be that serious....
but apparently you have a lot of people who like you (or just your pictures, lol) so much that they come to your defense...
sorry for prying (without really prying).....

I can roll a joint for everyone on NT to share if its really that tense up in here....
I apologize for jumping to a conclusion of you being serious then, although it sounded very much so as you kept mentioning it in many posts.. I was just curious as to why you felt it really necessary to know, especially because he has a bunch of ID's? I just wanted to know as well..

I do not know you personally, so it was my fault for not knowing it was a joke, sorry again.

it's all good in my hood ILL....and I hope I didn't offend NWT while I was at it....
wink.gif

so those INKS......fresh shoe CW......almost made me forget about not getting a BS Away pair........almost.

anybody know why my avatar is supersized like a mickey d's meal?

Back
Top Bottom