OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I don't follow this thread, so sorry if I am repeating old ino, but the Vs do look like they will be TBed. I remember that being a debate in another thread.

Brad-Redford.jpg

kobe8is - those pics made me want to pick up those lower merions....i don't know why....dope stuff though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

kobe8is - those pics made me want to pick up those lower merions....i don't know why....dope stuff though.
pimp.gif

Thanks bro...
and yes the ACE are hot! (i had to pickup X2)

are you still at Maryland university?

Anyone watching the lakers camp on nba.com? Kobe (and a few others) rocking the del sol homes. Looks real good on court.

Originally Posted by shrewd03

^i think those home del sols are available online already. at ndc

That they are. I'ma give my local spots til the end of the week to see if they get them or will be getting them & if not I'm ordering.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

That they are. I'ma give my local spots til the end of the week to see if they get them or will be getting them & if not I'm ordering.
Just a suggestion man, you should just wait for these to hit your local spot. They're a general release so it won't run out anytime soon, if anything they'll end up at the local Nike Outlet. But like I said, just a suggestion so you can avoid shipping cost. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by wii

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Just a suggestion man, you should just wait for these to hit your local spot. They're a general release so it won't run out anytime soon, if anything they'll end up at the local Nike Outlet. But like I said, just a suggestion so you can avoid shipping cost. 
wink.gif

Thanks for the suggestion Wii.  Only thing is, I live in TN so there are two strikes against me: #1, this state is full of Laker/Kobe haters so they don't get a lot of Laker/Kobe products #2, it's TN.  However, they did get the Del Sols, POP's, Inlines, Homes, Blackouts & Olympics; so I may get lucky.  So for now I'ma take heed in your suggestion.

Originally Posted by laffable

Anyone watching the lakers camp on nba.com? Kobe (and a few others) rocking the del sol homes. Looks real good on court.
saw that too. odom still using 4 gradients. you can really appreciate the shoe when someone is actually wearing them as opposed
to pictures or just holding them.good looking cw. damn. 

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

where can i get marked down kobe v's? does footlocker, nike town, etc. have them discounted? thanks!

footlocker and footaction has some for $99.  nike.com has some marked down as well.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by laffable

damn i missed it!

yeah, you missed it. they look very very nice on the court, i think imma cop right now..

Got these weeks ago from my cousin in the PI, they were worn probably 2-3 times. I had to clean them up a bit when I got them, decided to finally post them.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Times, Helvetica, sans-serif]
5033551733_1b30757d6a_z.jpg
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Times, Helvetica, sans-serif]Size 9 promo samples[/font]

[font=Times, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Times, Helvetica, sans-serif]Not for sale 
indifferent.gif
[/font]

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

are Barbosa's kobe USA modified (i.e. colored with a marker on the flywire panel) or are they IDs?

ya i think they are, but i couldn't find anymore pics.

Back
Top Bottom