OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Damn E....you don't have Dukes?

Too bad you weren't a 13, I have a lead on a pair.

Dukes
pimp.gif

Maybe my favorite cw besides 5 rings. Still don't have either of those
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Yeah I slept. Will get back to a couple of pms once I get back into town this week.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by s dubl

Yeah I slept. Will get back to a couple of pms once I get back into town this week.
such a dope shoe....def one of the hottest colorways with the clear blue outsole. Almost thinkin about grabbin this 13 I can get a hold of and doubling up.

Imagine if the Inks had the white midsole
smokin.gif
just a purple version of the Dukes...anyone good at PS
nerd.gif

might be a little bit late as it might've been reported already, but saw the del sols have been lowered to $74.99 at the nike outlet store here in phx, az.

Originally Posted by warped

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Some ppl dont even use that last hole. I wouldnt trip over it.
I use the top hole even for casual wear but I know my bro doesnt lace his up all the way.

If you're going to play in them though I think it would become an issue down the road.

yeah. i use the top hole both for casual and playing ball as well which is why i'm kinda bummed about it... but i guess i have to get use to it not lacing it all the way to the top... u think $10 is enough? the seller ain't to keen for an exchange...
i say just take the 10 buck and if it tears through just send it back into nike for a voucher....did you pay retail or did you pay more than retail? if you paid more then its really up to you...because if you ship it back to nike for a voucher you pay for shipping, so if you can id ask for $15-20 back just to cover future shipping costs back to nike.

you have 2 years from production date on the tag to make a claim for product or material defect.

Anyone know a good place to cop these online besides the familiar Ebay, Nike.com, Footlocker/Champs/Footaction.. They all have the same colorways generally.. PM if you'd like to keep it clandestine.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

impulse buy - Chaos for $130 :/ .5 sz too small though
I finally got a pair of Chaos too recently. I don't know how I slept on this colorway when it first came out, but I would easily put it in the top 5.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by warped

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Some ppl dont even use that last hole. I wouldnt trip over it.
I use the top hole even for casual wear but I know my bro doesnt lace his up all the way.

If you're going to play in them though I think it would become an issue down the road.

yeah. i use the top hole both for casual and playing ball as well which is why i'm kinda bummed about it... but i guess i have to get use to it not lacing it all the way to the top... u think $10 is enough? the seller ain't to keen for an exchange...
i say just take the 10 buck and if it tears through just send it back into nike for a voucher....did you pay retail or did you pay more than retail? if you paid more then its really up to you...because if you ship it back to nike for a voucher you pay for shipping, so if you can id ask for $15-20 back just to cover future shipping costs back to nike.

you have 2 years from production date on the tag to make a claim for product or material defect.
i checked the return policies and if i read it correctly it only applies in the US... so i'm not sure if the same thing applies in the PI. But thanks for the input... appreciate it! 

Picked up a pair of Inks from NTLA, these are freakin' sweet in person.

Quick question for those that got the 5 Rings from Eastbay. Do the dates on the inside tag of the shoes match? Both of my pairs from my Eastbay pre-orders don't have matching dates. Both left pairs say 05/14/10 and Both right pairs say 06/10/10... I looked at my pairs from HOHLA and NDC and all three pairs left/right shoes have matching dates. Hmm... weird...

you got bamboozled......
go ahead and forward your pairs to me and I'll take care of it for ya.....
ship the inks too.....tks.

I guess... well I'm down to only 3 pairs now, including the Humidor Pack. I sold the rest for retail. =)

Originally Posted by haza12d

I guess... well I'm down to only 3 pairs now, including the Humidor Pack. I sold the rest for retail. =)

I slept, and now I'm looking for a size 11, but not in a rush at the moment.  I got a bit of the Jordan Fever for the upcoming 13's. 
eyes.gif

Said I was gonna stay away but can't pass them up.  One step towards final retirement from Jordan Brand hopefully after next year.

Back
Top Bottom