OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by s dubl

son and I undsd...

to go see...

bonus...
2ivza04.jpg
i love the lil swooshes on the bottom....could care less for your name in lights though.......
happy.gif

I was rocking my del sols today at class and cant stop looking at them lol I kept stretching my legs out just to see how they look on me...the guy next to me was %%*??...in my head I said don't hate because you have Shaq shoes on instead of KOBES
smile.gif
HAHA

A little late but I finally got my Bruce Lee's in!! all I need now are some red laces to throw on.  Perhaps some red livestrong laces.

Love playing in my 5's! Figured i'd drop this picture of my Kobe fadeaway impersonation in my Del Sol's here haha

GORGEOUS shots of the V RINGS, my fav shoe to this day EVER, thanks for those !

and sir waverdr its nevah too late for bl's :smile:

the red livestrongs go PERFECT with them

amazing pictures fellas, love seein em all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haza lucky you... I got scammed on the da vinci's I bought off ebay
frown.gif
Only pair i'm missing from my collection, well and besides for the MLK/Shannon Brown's... blah

These V's are still my Fav sneakers, wear a diff pair to the gym every night lol

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by kingferic

Congrats on getting the Bruce Lees. Nice pics as always waverder.

Thx! I should be getting some V rings in soon.  i'll post pix of those as well.

Nice Bruce Lees......A must V with the DKs.

to anyone that is interested, i was at the nike factory outlet in vacaville ca and they had a couple of kobe v styles for 100 dollars each, i think they were selling the del sol kobe v for 75 when i was there.  they had the kobe v in mostly purple, a olympic cw, a mostly greyish cw, and the del sol for sure.  was tempted to get a pair but thought better since match 5th is creeping closer....   

5 rings are one of the most underrated V's. I remember all the hate when the pics got released. Impossible not to break necks when wearing those and not in the "@%* is that guy wearing" type of way.

Back
Top Bottom