OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Homes are dope with a lace change! Prob top 5 for me. That purple on the midsole looks
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
to me. Very underrated CW. Looks good with the Kobe socks too!

Originally Posted by kenichi

^$55!! nice pick-up
^^^^Thanks sir. I'm might pickup those UWR if the price drops below the $89. They had fsr on those. ^^Yes they do phone orders btw.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I haven't unds'ed my V rings yet, but dayum....
I'm stuck between saving them for a long time rainy day (in case Kobe doesn't add another O'Brien)....
or just busting them out so they actually get used....
I only have 3 kobes that I have refused, to date, to play in.....V rings is one of those...
decisions! decisions!
Just let time enjoy it and while you keep thinking about it.

Originally Posted by GZA73

B grade USC Vs were at oulets for $60 last week
can I get on your newsletter subscription so I get emails when you find these things out?.....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

30nad6t.jpg

even if it's a sz 16, they'll look fantastic in the display case! couldn't pass em up!
Lmao sz16.  What did you pay for them if you dont mind me asking? 

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

30nad6t.jpg

even if it's a sz 16, they'll look fantastic in the display case! couldn't pass em up!

$50, again prolly test the waters, but i'm sure they won't do much on the market, but def. nice to have in the display case

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

30nad6t.jpg

$50, again prolly test the waters, but i'm sure they won't do much on the market, but def. nice to have in the display case

Thats still a nice pick-up.  For 50 id make a display out of them.  You find them in an outlet?

Originally Posted by CartersShoxRNice

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Just copped the del sols from the nike outlet for $55. Great deal and I always wanted em just not for retail since I had zk4 del sol.

Which outlet?
Nike outlet in ontario mills

was rocking the del sols today at my last class and teacher said nice nikes...im like oh thanks there nike kobe v
pimp.gif

tried the reddish laces in the asg's and they dont look very good at all, anyone wear the red laces instead of the black ones ?

tried a ton of lace switches with the del sols and NOTHING even coimes close to the ones they came with, imho

hey fellas did those ORANGE TB's ever go on sale ANYWHERE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?! thanks

10qWgl.jpg

I1mSWl.jpg

My first pair of Kobe Vs- got 'em for $73 shipped from Viejas outlet.

One is a B grade and the other is a C grade. In the second pic the C grade is in the foreground- you can see that the flywire stitching is off, creating that crumpled side panel.

I wish I had gotten 2 B grades, but oh well, gonna be beatin' these up outdoors anyway
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom