OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by GZA73

just messing around. BHM Kobe VI laces

jealous i am, still looking for a pair, i hope more release in outlets....but at this point in time, doubt it though

My fav V's. Still have a DS pair.....this one still looks DS!!!
laugh.gif
   They been everywhere!!!

anybody elses v's just start yellowing out of no wear i swear i tk my dk and all stars out last week and they were fine i take them out today its a fn joke both ds

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

anybody elses v's just start yellowing out of no wear i swear i tk my dk and all stars out last week and they were fine i take them out today its a fn joke both ds
My DK's have not started yellowing out of nowhere, but mine have been everywhere
laugh.gif
 from LA to SD and back....

Meaning I've worn them more than a handful of times and they're cool.....

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Wonder if we'll get to see the Kobe V ring soon?

Now that the Big Stages hit some outlets.

5 Rings already hit clearance outlet.

Crazy! If only I had that kind of connet, I would sure love to share mine with my Headquarter connect!
grin.gif
O well....

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

My Big Stage homes DS Icy sole has started to yellow! Smh
Oh well, waiting for a special day!!
They've always been milky to begin with though. The soles were never totally icy like the XIs.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by Petenthend

what's a good price range for kobe v breast cancers? trying to over spend.

I just sold a pair for $110 shipped so around there.

Thanks, I was actually looking for a pair of these too.. Good to have some idea!

sorry if posted already but there is a pair of 10.5 DaVinvci's on ebay right now, the dang bid is up to around 439.00 though, too rich for my blood at least. they are gorgeous though

only went ta look cauuse sdubls picture made me regret passing on tha dukes and started to look.

Back
Top Bottom