OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by s dubl

took these out yesterday....

154c015.jpg

Clean AF
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

anybody elses v's just start yellowing out of no wear i swear i tk my dk and all stars out last week and they were fine i take them out today its a fn joke both ds

Mine did :'(
I live in cali so I didn't even think the humidity's that bad, and I had the little silicon packets there, and I just checked, they're starting to yellow near the carbonfiber... not super noticeable but..
Guess it's time to unds and just enjoy em... but it's such a beautifulll shoe
frown.gif

nice pickup on that BS aways GZA.

shaun- dukes lookin good.

please read the last 1000+ pages or do a little more research before u make assumptions and lookin salty. FYI check the Outlet threads

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by onlitwo

yeah those da vincis ended at like $509...most expensive Kobe V colorway?!
Yes. They're the rarest V that was publicly released.

thats probably actually a good price for them too. not like theres many 10.5's going around

Originally Posted by Tjay

Is $200 a good price for the Dark Knights?
I think you might be able to find them a bit cheaper on ebay. Dunno if I'm allowed to say this, I'm not selling em, but I searched up my size (10.5) for ds dark knights, and there's a 180 shipped so...
But it might vary on size? I think 180 sounds reasonable though

Originally Posted by Ericsofly

Originally Posted by Tjay

Is $200 a good price for the Dark Knights?
I think you might be able to find them a bit cheaper on ebay. Dunno if I'm allowed to say this, I'm not selling em, but I searched up my size (10.5) for ds dark knights, and there's a 180 shipped so...
But it might vary on size? I think 180 sounds reasonable though
180-200 shipped is reasonable for the DKs. They've gone down in price since the VIs released. Used to be more like 200-220.

Got me my 2nd DS Big Stage Aways for 300 shipped... Seller wanted 325, but I talked him down to 300 for the Nike Vault pair... Then he decides to be cheap with shipping though Package Services via USPS... Now, it's going to take almost 3 weeks to recieve... I hate it when people get so greedy especialfellow another NT'er to a fellow NT'er... He said he usually ships priority, but since I talked him down in price, he didn't because he said he could have sold it for $385, so he lost money... Smfh... His listing was sitting on NT for a couple of weeks at 325... Lol

Sorry, just venting out... Happy I got the shoes for that price, just mad about the shipping, 'cuz he didn't give me a heads up... I would have paid him extra For his greedy ads if only I knew... I guess life goes on...

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Which product is the one that helps restore the clear soles on shoemgk? Is it better than seaglow?

I'm wondering about that too! Nice dukes btw Shaun! Very underrated!

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by onlitwo

yeah those da vincis ended at like $509...most expensive Kobe V colorway?!
Yes. They're the rarest V that was publicly released.

thats probably actually a good price for them too. not like theres many 10.5's going around
i liked how he wrote, "serial # on bottom of shoe" that's how nordstrom rack writes how much they are supposed to charge for the shoe when people try to sticker swap and such (why no box? and a promo # for the sku)
regardless, this guy picked up some $60 kicks, and made almost a 750% return on profit

eek.gif

edit: i would set the bar for $180 for DK Kobe V's, and about 80-100 for breast cancer V's now

also another person asked if away aces hit outlets? Yup they did, but as long as you got them for under retail, I think that's fine. outlet average is 99.99+tax+ship, and you're already looking at about 120$, and MSRP was what $130 right? so you're good man

Originally Posted by supdoode

Sneakers4u.com has those black/white tb's that Kobe was sporting before switching to the VI's.
http://www.sneakers4u.com...oom-Kobe-V-TB-P1332.aspx
Thanks alot, ordered a pair, came out to 88 shipped.  Used code FB10P3111 for 10% off.   These are 10x better than the blackouts that released.  Hope my order ships cause they have no sizes left on ebay but almost FSR on the site.  Anyone know whats the deal with these?  Dont get why they didnt release but they popped up a few times on sites and ebay.

Last week was my week of the VI's. This week, I got bruce lees, dark knights, aces, and maybe ASG Vs...

Crazy deals falling into my lap... Money flowing out though

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

Last week was my week of the VI's. This week, I got bruce lees, dark knights, aces, and maybe ASG Vs...

Crazy deals falling into my lap... Money flowing out though

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom