OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Just missed these.
frown.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...gename=STRK%3AMEDWX%3AIT

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

Last week was my week of the VI's. This week, I got bruce lees, dark knights, aces, and maybe ASG Vs...

Crazy deals falling into my lap... Money flowing out though
nice... aces!

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by supdoode

Sneakers4u.com has those black/white tb's that Kobe was sporting before switching to the VI's.
http://www.sneakers4u.com...oom-Kobe-V-TB-P1332.aspx
Thanks alot, ordered a pair, came out to 88 shipped.  Used code FB10P3111 for 10% off.   These are 10x better than the blackouts that released.  Hope my order ships cause they have no sizes left on ebay but almost FSR on the site.  Anyone know whats the deal with these?  Dont get why they didnt release but they popped up a few times on sites and ebay.

let us know if how long they take to ship. i've never ordered from them that's why.

The 11 is the size I got. Still haven't got a shipping confirmation. Waiting on it. There here in ny, so I should see them soon if they do ship.

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Order was cancelled for those tb. Didn't have the 11 in stock. Sucks but I'm already over it.

Haha, onto the next one.

Lol just won all star vi's for 152 shipped. That makes up for these. A little over retail but I slept so it's ok.

^ be careful, i had my red laces in my chaos's before and they ruined the eyelets, had to return em and never got another pair
frown.gif

chaos Vs never get old... AWESOME.
but the red laces are too thin IMO.
and a different shade should do the
trick...

those laces r poping on the chaos...
but too solid, the color.

still like the original everything on the shoes! beautiful

Originally Posted by Twobig4u247

whats a good price for big stages away sz 10(b-grades ...they look like a regular pair)?

Depends on the defects. There are some b-grades that doesn't have visible defects. So I'd say around 200-275 depending on that condition. I hope I win on an auction for a new or worn pair, I don't care at this point, I need them in my life.

What type of release were the Inlines, Miles Davis, and White Del Sols? Trying to get a idea of the prices I should see.

Back
Top Bottom