OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Thanks again fellas. Was just too bust last night to upload the 3rd. Will do so once I get home.

And right on Vince, the # 10 is for Maradona and Messi. Thanks again fellas.

NWT execution on those Knicks are UNREAL my man. I like Royal and love Orange and have seen few kicks to pull the colorway off even LeBron PEs....

Those made me want to get a pair for this summer. Holy Mackerel sir. Nike could have stood to make some additional cash had something like that released in a limited amount.

I enjoy your IDs my man

NWT execution on those Knicks are UNREAL my man. I like Royal and love Orange and have seen few kicks to pull the colorway off even LeBron PEs....

Those made me want to get a pair for this summer. Holy Mackerel sir. Nike could have stood to make some additional cash had something like that released in a limited amount.

I enjoy your IDs my man

Thanks Rock. Always been a Knicks fan. You won't see a lot of Laker colored kicks from me tho. Just a huge Kobe fan.
and Lebrons always look dope in NY colors. just sucks how that goes.

Finally uploaded these pics

This one was inspired by Nike's classic Royal/green colorway. 

5458325877_f00f22ab75_z.jpg
5458930504_0fc3fd71ee_z.jpg

5458327915_c0036a864f_z.jpg

5458331611_93e1b86562_z.jpg

5458336489_9f62633ac5_z.jpg

5458941444_6d8f347402_z.jpg

this one is gon' be hard for me to top. cant think of something better right now 
laugh.gif

Thanks Rock. Always been a Knicks fan. You won't see a lot of Laker colored kicks from me tho. Just a huge Kobe fan.
and Lebrons always look dope in NY colors. just sucks how that goes.

Finally uploaded these pics

This one was inspired by Nike's classic Royal/green colorway. 

5458325877_f00f22ab75_z.jpg
5458930504_0fc3fd71ee_z.jpg

5458327915_c0036a864f_z.jpg

5458331611_93e1b86562_z.jpg

5458336489_9f62633ac5_z.jpg

5458941444_6d8f347402_z.jpg

this one is gon' be hard for me to top. cant think of something better right now 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

when does kobe movie drop?

already did.....search youtube, kobe is the black mamba.

Ed... 
eek.gif

eek.gif
wow, those are super dope! I think I made something similar to that, but wasnt feeling how they looked online. They came out GREAT!

Ed... 
eek.gif

eek.gif
wow, those are super dope! I think I made something similar to that, but wasnt feeling how they looked online. They came out GREAT!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Ed... 
eek.gif

eek.gif
movie was good short flick liked it thought it was going to be at least 30 mins or so but it was funny
that god was tearing up the tongue on them 6's smh

Originally Posted by s dubl

Ed... 
eek.gif

eek.gif
movie was good short flick liked it thought it was going to be at least 30 mins or so but it was funny
that god was tearing up the tongue on them 6's smh

damn things look insane in person. when my little brother sent me a pic once he picked them up, i was impressed... but when i actually saw them in person... off the chain...lol

UrNotLike - planning on it... probably the back heel part. but really wanna see how an all around midsole speckle would look... OD, maybe...
still thinking about it. Hope BattleGround isnt gettin tired of doin speckles haha
D- you slackin man... 

damn things look insane in person. when my little brother sent me a pic once he picked them up, i was impressed... but when i actually saw them in person... off the chain...lol

UrNotLike - planning on it... probably the back heel part. but really wanna see how an all around midsole speckle would look... OD, maybe...
still thinking about it. Hope BattleGround isnt gettin tired of doin speckles haha
D- you slackin man... 

NWT - really feeling the knicks id and the blue/volt id. Not sure what you do as a profession but seems you really got an eye for pairing colors together, might be great in the design profession perhaps.... good job man....

NWT - really feeling the knicks id and the blue/volt id. Not sure what you do as a profession but seems you really got an eye for pairing colors together, might be great in the design profession perhaps.... good job man....

Originally Posted by never wear them

My girl helped me make these... This is "her pair" as she claims...

5457326012_c63f06ef7e_z.jpg
I like these a lot, nice ID's NWT. I know its probably a black base, but for some reason this pic makes it look navy. Is it black or navy?

Originally Posted by never wear them

My girl helped me make these... This is "her pair" as she claims...

5457326012_c63f06ef7e_z.jpg
I like these a lot, nice ID's NWT. I know its probably a black base, but for some reason this pic makes it look navy. Is it black or navy?

^It's hard to tell from pics cause my eyes are playing tricks on me lol. All of the other pictures he posted look like a black base, cept for the one i quoted.

^It's hard to tell from pics cause my eyes are playing tricks on me lol. All of the other pictures he posted look like a black base, cept for the one i quoted.

Back
Top Bottom