OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

the knicks home look good. whenever i see knicks kobe id, i think of NWT's Kobe V id that he added speckle to (blue and orange) and nothing can top those!

the knicks home look good. whenever i see knicks kobe id, i think of NWT's Kobe V id that he added speckle to (blue and orange) and nothing can top those!

Thanks man, 'preciate that. I'm an even bigger fan now with that trade.
pimp.gif

NWT's kobe v id's we're fire,but I like his kobe vi id more. it blew my mind. might copy later if NWT wouldn't mind
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

NWT's kobe v id's we're fire,but I like his kobe vi id more. it blew my mind. might copy later if NWT wouldn't mind
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

thanks nwt!
laugh.gif
since you got one of the best id's here, i would like to ask if volt and purple would look good together?just like my experimental barney colorway:

thanks nwt!
laugh.gif
since you got one of the best id's here, i would like to ask if volt and purple would look good together?just like my experimental barney colorway:

I, personally, don't like that color combo. If I had to make some changes to it, I'd do a: prpl base, volt tongue and sockliner, blk heel/cup, and the soles I don't know. As long as the midsole and heel is white, purple or Volt sole would look clean. Blk laces to go with the heel.

I, personally, don't like that color combo. If I had to make some changes to it, I'd do a: prpl base, volt tongue and sockliner, blk heel/cup, and the soles I don't know. As long as the midsole and heel is white, purple or Volt sole would look clean. Blk laces to go with the heel.

Seeing as how Knicks Colored ID's are popular, Figured you guys might wanna see this. Spike Lee wearing Knicks inspired ID's
celebrity-feet-miami-heat-vs-new-york-knicks-10.jpg

Seeing as how Knicks Colored ID's are popular, Figured you guys might wanna see this. Spike Lee wearing Knicks inspired ID's
celebrity-feet-miami-heat-vs-new-york-knicks-10.jpg

lol damn. you gotta love spike. dude been goin hard reppin for the knicks for more years than i can count now. definition of a true fan

lol damn. you gotta love spike. dude been goin hard reppin for the knicks for more years than i can count now. definition of a true fan

Isn't Spike a little too old for that outfit? I'm an old dude myself who is still rockin Kobes but I wouldn't dare put that fit together in public ... yikes.

Isn't Spike a little too old for that outfit? I'm an old dude myself who is still rockin Kobes but I wouldn't dare put that fit together in public ... yikes.

Back
Top Bottom