OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

I can't wait either
laugh.gif
it's gon be crazy
pimp.gif

NWT, what do u have up ur sleeve???? lol the FADE look is back up on NIKEID it looks like it did very well its 24 span!!!

NWT, what do u have up ur sleeve???? lol the FADE look is back up on NIKEID it looks like it did very well its 24 span!!!

It's unknown as of right now for my NYCs.

I'ma do something crazy with my friend next week on a pair of ids.... It's gonna bust the Muhf*^*$&@!&!$ godamn roof off of NikeTalk.

Skeet skeet status....

Hint: AIRBRUSH

It's unknown as of right now for my NYCs.

I'ma do something crazy with my friend next week on a pair of ids.... It's gonna bust the Muhf*^*$&@!&!$ godamn roof off of NikeTalk.

Skeet skeet status....

Hint: AIRBRUSH

Originally Posted by never wear them

You guys heard it here first... Any other air brush id is a fluke/copy/replica.
nerd.gif
boner patrol!!!! lol nice cant wait to see'em now what type is that in ur hand, angleus??? 

nerd.gif
boner patrol!!!! lol nice cant wait to see'em now what type is that in ur hand, angleus??? 

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

nerd.gif

Yeah it's angelus. But will not be using these for the air brush. Has to be a thinner paint for air brushing.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

nerd.gif

Yeah it's angelus. But will not be using these for the air brush. Has to be a thinner paint for air brushing.

NWT you are banned from this thread from further chit chat til those are complete and posted good sir!!! lolol

Get to it.. Chop Chop!!! lol Got us all waiting.

NWT you are banned from this thread from further chit chat til those are complete and posted good sir!!! lolol

Get to it.. Chop Chop!!! lol Got us all waiting.

laugh.gif
I already got him driving down to my place tonite.
I want to buy my own air brush kit but I ain't down to pay that much.

laugh.gif
I already got him driving down to my place tonite.
I want to buy my own air brush kit but I ain't down to pay that much.

Back
Top Bottom