OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Too bad there is no option to do the two outsole pieces separate colors. Translucent/clear sole on the front and solid color on the back. 
pimp.gif

Too bad there is no option to do the two outsole pieces separate colors. Translucent/clear sole on the front and solid color on the back. 
pimp.gif

^Those are nice! Crazy how so many are ordering when they haven't even seen tem in person or tried them on.

^Those are nice! Crazy how so many are ordering when they haven't even seen tem in person or tried them on.

is anyone else having problems with the app? everytime i try to go to it it says internal server error. any help???

is anyone else having problems with the app? everytime i try to go to it it says internal server error. any help???

Originally Posted by revivedzack

I think I broke it making like 40 CW's this morning....
roll.gif

Nah, still working fine for me.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

roll.gif

do u just go to the facebook link?

roll.gif

Thanks for the link. I barely know how Facebook works.  Liking something gets me access.. okay..
laugh.gif
Now it wants to gain permission to all of my info. What's wrong with the days of a basic URL link. Technology is going backwards.

Im a sucker for volt and navy blue for some reason
230742414.jpg

Im a big fan of just an all colored upper and white swoosh with white outsole
230742499.jpg

OKC Home:
230742616.jpg

OKC Away:
230742704.jpg

My favorite from the ones posted here.. pg 4 Nermindee 'wannabe tennisballzzzz.'. I may have to copy that design
pimp.gif

Thanks for the link. I barely know how Facebook works.  Liking something gets me access.. okay..
laugh.gif
Now it wants to gain permission to all of my info. What's wrong with the days of a basic URL link. Technology is going backwards.

Im a sucker for volt and navy blue for some reason
230742414.jpg

Im a big fan of just an all colored upper and white swoosh with white outsole
230742499.jpg

OKC Home:
230742616.jpg

OKC Away:
230742704.jpg

My favorite from the ones posted here.. pg 4 Nermindee 'wannabe tennisballzzzz.'. I may have to copy that design
pimp.gif

roll.gif

You need to be logged into facebook and "like" the NIKEID page. That probably why you are not getting in.

roll.gif

You need to be logged into facebook and "like" the NIKEID page. That probably why you are not getting in.

Back
Top Bottom