OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by never wear them

No, I wish the ZK6 didn't have the swoosh... This shoe wouldve looked 100x more "Exotic/unique" just with the scales.

I'll post pics hopefully by the end of the weekend.

well we still waitin...
an d for some reason, i see yellow/lightning in the swoosh.

Originally Posted by never wear them

No, I wish the ZK6 didn't have the swoosh... This shoe wouldve looked 100x more "Exotic/unique" just with the scales.

I'll post pics hopefully by the end of the weekend.

well we still waitin...
an d for some reason, i see yellow/lightning in the swoosh.

Royal concords
nerd.gif

bet these would be clean in person...

Check out the
Nike Zoom Kobe VI iD Basketball Shoe
I designed at NIKEiD.com

that would be...but too close to the concords...and almost 2 bills to create something that's a gr

that would be...but too close to the concords...and almost 2 bills to create something that's a gr

Originally Posted by shaqrules

good point...Id like to see it though.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

good point...Id like to see it though.

The purple kush id's are pretty crazy..well executed tho jus not for me..I was gonna cop
The gradients,but now that I think about it they just look like ID's,so now jus deciding in between ordering some blackouts or guccis with the black n green gradient..ahh choices lol

The purple kush id's are pretty crazy..well executed tho jus not for me..I was gonna cop
The gradients,but now that I think about it they just look like ID's,so now jus deciding in between ordering some blackouts or guccis with the black n green gradient..ahh choices lol

Back
Top Bottom