OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Dope IDs S
pimp.gif

I need a Laker color ID really soon...

Just got my shipping confirmation for both my Camo IDs!!! I'm stoked!! A little late, but glad their own their way!! Plus I got my shipping costs refunded because they missed their published cutoff due to the material delays. Hope you guys waiting on yours are on their way, too.

Just got my shipping confirmation for both my Camo IDs!!! I'm stoked!! A little late, but glad their own their way!! Plus I got my shipping costs refunded because they missed their published cutoff due to the material delays. Hope you guys waiting on yours are on their way, too.

Relley008, those id's are so sick. I love simple white colorways. They remind me of the home china PE's that Kobe wore in a few home games.

Relley008, those id's are so sick. I love simple white colorways. They remind me of the home china PE's that Kobe wore in a few home games.

I really like those ^ too.  I un DS'd my Purple and Reds today and shot 80% I swear.  Viva la Kobe VI ID !

C O O K # 45
get fit.

I really like those ^ too.  I un DS'd my Purple and Reds today and shot 80% I swear.  Viva la Kobe VI ID !

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom