OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Thanks guys. But unfortunately these will be returned and re-ordered. Couldn't get rid of the stains on one of the collars. Really bugged me. Oh well. Now I got an excuse to order another pair aside from this one.
laugh.gif

^lmao, i think their more buzz lightyear. I'm really itching to do some IDs but that $180 price is waaay to steep.

^lmao, i think their more buzz lightyear. I'm really itching to do some IDs but that $180 price is waaay to steep.

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Clean. Very clean. But the grey 'white' scales are too not white for me to do my annual white outs.

Let's not turn this into a race thing...

I kid I kid
laugh.gif
But seriously, I think we could all rant about how crappy it is that there aren't white scales.
Or a white heel cup!

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Clean. Very clean. But the grey 'white' scales are too not white for me to do my annual white outs.

Let's not turn this into a race thing...

I kid I kid
laugh.gif
But seriously, I think we could all rant about how crappy it is that there aren't white scales.
Or a white heel cup!

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

the next best thing since i cant afford the real pair
tired.gif

I was messing around with the same concept the other night too, but without the red laces.

I think I am going to pull the trigger and make some iD Home Barcas and then I can forever put my one and only pair of the real deal on ice.

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

the next best thing since i cant afford the real pair
tired.gif

I was messing around with the same concept the other night too, but without the red laces.

I think I am going to pull the trigger and make some iD Home Barcas and then I can forever put my one and only pair of the real deal on ice.

Back
Top Bottom