OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

can someone who has ordered a pair of black IDs, acn u tell me if they came with the shiny scales like the Del Sols or the rubberized scales, like the gradients...or somewhere in between. I just got a pair of black IDs and the scales don't shine or pop....anyone?

can someone who has ordered a pair of black IDs, acn u tell me if they came with the shiny scales like the Del Sols or the rubberized scales, like the gradients...or somewhere in between. I just got a pair of black IDs and the scales don't shine or pop....anyone?

wow! They most certainly shine! Definitely returning mine and trying another order. Perhaps they changed the material for black IDs? Mine just isn't shiny like that at all!

Thanks folks.

wow! They most certainly shine! Definitely returning mine and trying another order. Perhaps they changed the material for black IDs? Mine just isn't shiny like that at all!

Thanks folks.

eek.gif
losed space jam id's are looking good and so are the breds I gotta make those on nikeid

img1231ay.jpg

wanted to recreate the gradients, but black/grey instead of black/blue. the shoe looks dope from the back with the silver heal cup
pimp.gif

img1231ay.jpg

wanted to recreate the gradients, but black/grey instead of black/blue. the shoe looks dope from the back with the silver heal cup
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom