OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

moz-screenshot-16.png
moz-screenshot-17.png
moz-screenshot-18.png
damn. dont mean to keep makin posts. havin a hard time postin these ID's

moz-screenshot-16.png
moz-screenshot-17.png
moz-screenshot-18.png
damn. dont mean to keep makin posts. havin a hard time postin these ID's

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

I'm going to wait for the gradient options before I get one.
According to someone on the "other" site, gradient is 2nd stage and won't be an option until around the all star game. I'm kinda bummed 
ohwell.gif

According to someone on the "other" site, gradient is 2nd stage and won't be an option until around the all star game. I'm kinda bummed 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jkballer5

ohwell.gif
thats only like 2 months away tho

Originally Posted by jkballer5

ohwell.gif
thats only like 2 months away tho

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^ yeah, so far that's the only option i'm not seeing on nikeid.com. i'm mad lol.

ya i don't see it on there anymore. that's dumb.
just like last year they got rid of the purple swoosh border for no reason... 

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^ yeah, so far that's the only option i'm not seeing on nikeid.com. i'm mad lol.

ya i don't see it on there anymore. that's dumb.
just like last year they got rid of the purple swoosh border for no reason... 

My first pair will be Volt Spacejams copied after that drawing of those Altitude 11s done on NT about 6 or 7 yrs ago......easily.  Edwin, the V IDs you did are better than those VIs like yours too, don't waste your money on a update (Blk/Volt) !!!!  My 2nd pair will be designed after my ZKII IDs......that tore up and had to be returned, smh.  Lord, I can't wait for Xmas day !!!  I hope Kobe lights up the Heat with those Grinchs !!!!!!

C O O K # 45
get fit.

My first pair will be Volt Spacejams copied after that drawing of those Altitude 11s done on NT about 6 or 7 yrs ago......easily.  Edwin, the V IDs you did are better than those VIs like yours too, don't waste your money on a update (Blk/Volt) !!!!  My 2nd pair will be designed after my ZKII IDs......that tore up and had to be returned, smh.  Lord, I can't wait for Xmas day !!!  I hope Kobe lights up the Heat with those Grinchs !!!!!!

C O O K # 45
get fit.

I'm actually changing it up now. Ima do a blk/volt colorway with a twist tho.

I always wanted to do that 81 point pair dude, but never liked copying ids. Smh. Wish I did.
And yes, Kobe Has to have a good game. He'll probably do some damn interview saying "It's just another game"....
BullCrap. This is a big game.

I'm actually changing it up now. Ima do a blk/volt colorway with a twist tho.

I always wanted to do that 81 point pair dude, but never liked copying ids. Smh. Wish I did.
And yes, Kobe Has to have a good game. He'll probably do some damn interview saying "It's just another game"....
BullCrap. This is a big game.

Sweet there's a NikeID studio close by. Do they make the shoe after designing them or they sent out to a factory?

Sweet there's a NikeID studio close by. Do they make the shoe after designing them or they sent out to a factory?

Thx NWT, wish I didn't find out there's a nikeid studio nearby and there's local pickup now i'm more tempted to id a pair or two. No way I was gonna do that with tax and shipping added on.

Thx NWT, wish I didn't find out there's a nikeid studio nearby and there's local pickup now i'm more tempted to id a pair or two. No way I was gonna do that with tax and shipping added on.

Thinking about going with these. Jordan flint XIII inspired.

My only problem with the Kobe VI ID is that there are way too many options and I can't decide what to pull the trigger on.
laugh.gif

Thinking about going with these. Jordan flint XIII inspired.

My only problem with the Kobe VI ID is that there are way too many options and I can't decide what to pull the trigger on.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom