OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

The base background is white, but those little polyurethane islands, or whatever they're called, is off white (a dark shade to it). I actually liked it. The weakest base was the del sol base. I'll try to take my cam next time and get the actual color that the human eye sees.

PM'd ya

Thanks for the pics NWT...now i just gotta decide between these designs:

...and yes I am a huge sucker for blue/black/white shoes... 
embarassed.gif

Thanks for the pics NWT...now i just gotta decide between these designs:

...and yes I am a huge sucker for blue/black/white shoes... 
embarassed.gif

I think this may b the first year that I ID a pair of Kobes..i like those black/volts that NWT posted above..those are piffery..
pimp.gif

I think this may b the first year that I ID a pair of Kobes..i like those black/volts that NWT posted above..those are piffery..
pimp.gif

The local WSS had these for $100 this morning so I had to pick em up asap! now I need del sol matching laces!

Using a Nike.com giftcard, I might pull the trigger on these below.  Anyword on when more color will be available?

The local WSS had these for $100 this morning so I had to pick em up asap! now I need del sol matching laces!

Using a Nike.com giftcard, I might pull the trigger on these below.  Anyword on when more color will be available?

Originally Posted by waverder

what WSS haves these for 100? do you know if all locations have them for this price?

Originally Posted by waverder

what WSS haves these for 100? do you know if all locations have them for this price?

Originally Posted by never wear them

# 2,3,4 are dope.

You will not be disappointed with the royal blue. Ima prob do 2 Knick colorways.
i know i am lovin the royal blue...i have one in my locker all royal blue except for the swoosh and midsole that are white...

Originally Posted by never wear them

# 2,3,4 are dope.

You will not be disappointed with the royal blue. Ima prob do 2 Knick colorways.
i know i am lovin the royal blue...i have one in my locker all royal blue except for the swoosh and midsole that are white...

i just had a thought. imagine they let us choose different materials for the heal? maybe some nubuck 
nerd.gif

i just had a thought. imagine they let us choose different materials for the heal? maybe some nubuck 
nerd.gif

I thought that the purple was gonna be good.......i'm glad 2 hear it looks nice in person.

c o o k # 45

get fit.

I thought that the purple was gonna be good.......i'm glad 2 hear it looks nice in person.

c o o k # 45

get fit.

last post for some reason pics didnt show but[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]Thinking of doing this duke inspired colorway. Trying to decide on blue translucent sole (shown in pics) or solid blue sole.
394227375.jpg
394227377.jpg
394227378.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the above version has the asphalt translucent soles with blue laces. The bottom version has solid court soles with black laces. Dont know which one i should pull the trigger on>[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Named these baby's CODE BLUE[/font]

394227454.jpg
394227456.jpg
394227455.jpg

[/font]

last post for some reason pics didnt show but[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]Thinking of doing this duke inspired colorway. Trying to decide on blue translucent sole (shown in pics) or solid blue sole.
394227375.jpg
394227377.jpg
394227378.jpg

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the above version has the asphalt translucent soles with blue laces. The bottom version has solid court soles with black laces. Dont know which one i should pull the trigger on>[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Named these baby's CODE BLUE[/font]

394227454.jpg
394227456.jpg
394227455.jpg

[/font]

Back
Top Bottom