OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Funny cuz I drive a black FJ
laugh.gif

I wonder what they're carrying tho
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

c'mon Ed...you know thats your ride. Nike gave you a trailer because of the thousands you spend on NikeID to carry all your IDs *waits for PM*

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

c'mon Ed...you know thats your ride. Nike gave you a trailer because of the thousands you spend on NikeID to carry all your IDs *waits for PM*

Originally Posted by msw1233

I really want to make these Snake Pools below...but I saw something about how the yellow doesn't match on the heel compared to the upper, think I'd seen a pic of a finished pair earlier in the thread.  Anyone know for sure on this?  Also, why are the clear soles only for asphalt?  Are they not meant to be played indoors?  Never heard that before.

On another note, I think it's crazy that they never release white/yellow Kobes.

309h95l.png
I went to Nike Santa Monica and looked at the NikeID samples they had there. There's 1 pair where the yellow heel counter looks terrible, but all the other ones with yellow heel counters they had there looked better. The yellow isn't that far off.

Originally Posted by msw1233

I really want to make these Snake Pools below...but I saw something about how the yellow doesn't match on the heel compared to the upper, think I'd seen a pic of a finished pair earlier in the thread.  Anyone know for sure on this?  Also, why are the clear soles only for asphalt?  Are they not meant to be played indoors?  Never heard that before.

On another note, I think it's crazy that they never release white/yellow Kobes.

309h95l.png
I went to Nike Santa Monica and looked at the NikeID samples they had there. There's 1 pair where the yellow heel counter looks terrible, but all the other ones with yellow heel counters they had there looked better. The yellow isn't that far off.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Saw this when I went to Petsmart, I think the people might of been at Costco getting some pizza for lunch 
laugh.gif

img02498201101051139.jpg
where is this costco at? looks like the one near me.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Saw this when I went to Petsmart, I think the people might of been at Costco getting some pizza for lunch 
laugh.gif

img02498201101051139.jpg
where is this costco at? looks like the one near me.

Back
Top Bottom