OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Those IDs are awesome NWT. The laces really bring out the splatter. Great combo.
Wish I could do that stuff myself..
Or hopefully they bring that stuff back later or for the VIIs.

Nice IDs 4fitness! The white ones remind me of the Columbias too, especially with the light blue numbers.
The purple and red are dope too. I think someone else wanted a similar pair inspired by Magneto.

Those IDs are awesome NWT. The laces really bring out the splatter. Great combo.
Wish I could do that stuff myself..
Or hopefully they bring that stuff back later or for the VIIs.

Nice IDs 4fitness! The white ones remind me of the Columbias too, especially with the light blue numbers.
The purple and red are dope too. I think someone else wanted a similar pair inspired by Magneto.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Would you happen to have them? 
laugh.gif
..Or anyone else? 
nerd.gif

I guess I'll go through the 100 something pages, brb.

I had a pair, all black upper and red sole. I remember some else had a pair too, I think he had a clear sole and a red swoosh though. I think I posted them around mid March. Let me know if you want more pics of mine. Just got them back a couple weeks ago.

laugh.gif
..Or anyone else? 
nerd.gif

I had a pair, all black upper and red sole. I remember some else had a pair too, I think he had a clear sole and a red swoosh though. I think I posted them around mid March. Let me know if you want more pics of mine. Just got them back a couple weeks ago.

thanks for the compliments folks....I did the White ones bc I wanted just a clean shoe with Uni Blue.  I was gonna add the silver heel to make it like a MPLS colorway but I hadn't seen one and was scared so I went with the White.  So they really are in a way my MPLS home shoe ha !  They do have a Columbia feel but they weren't any influence.  As far as my other ones go, I just like Purple and Red....and Rubio had some REALLY ugly ZK V IDs with Yellow on them and I liked them alot so.....I did these.  My next pair comin is a Blue/Black/Volt Gradient.....or an air max 95 rip off ?

C O O K # 45
get fit.

thanks for the compliments folks....I did the White ones bc I wanted just a clean shoe with Uni Blue.  I was gonna add the silver heel to make it like a MPLS colorway but I hadn't seen one and was scared so I went with the White.  So they really are in a way my MPLS home shoe ha !  They do have a Columbia feel but they weren't any influence.  As far as my other ones go, I just like Purple and Red....and Rubio had some REALLY ugly ZK V IDs with Yellow on them and I liked them alot so.....I did these.  My next pair comin is a Blue/Black/Volt Gradient.....or an air max 95 rip off ?

C O O K # 45
get fit.

I've wanted to do IDs forever, but could never justify the price to myself since I wear these exclusively for ballin'. Finally some giftcards landed in my lap and I knew it was now or never—after the baby comes in September, my already limited shoe game will be seriously curtailed. Anyway, I'm totally stoked on them, love the red on the baby blue, construction quality is top notch and only took 3 weeks from ordering to my door. Thanks to those of you who posted this gradient combo earlier so I could prepare my expectations for the weird tri-tone-ness of this fade.

Sorry if this is too many photos, but I always wish people would put more up (except for NWT, of course, he always gives it good).
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

I've wanted to do IDs forever, but could never justify the price to myself since I wear these exclusively for ballin'. Finally some giftcards landed in my lap and I knew it was now or never—after the baby comes in September, my already limited shoe game will be seriously curtailed. Anyway, I'm totally stoked on them, love the red on the baby blue, construction quality is top notch and only took 3 weeks from ordering to my door. Thanks to those of you who posted this gradient combo earlier so I could prepare my expectations for the weird tri-tone-ness of this fade.

Sorry if this is too many photos, but I always wish people would put more up (except for NWT, of course, he always gives it good).
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

sick iD's man! i've decided i'm gonna pass on the your yellows and get some iD's for my bday in late june.

sick iD's man! i've decided i'm gonna pass on the your yellows and get some iD's for my bday in late june.

4fitness- Thanks for the response.

After seeing more pairs pop up, I am thinking about getting another ID.

4fitness- Thanks for the response.

After seeing more pairs pop up, I am thinking about getting another ID.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

laugh.gif
..Or anyone else? 
nerd.gif

Pics of BOTH if possible?
Originally Posted by mikeyy821

A NTer made a AJ 11 inspired Kobe VIs, anyone have a picture of it? 
ohwell.gif
are you talking about this one i made awhile back?

smokin.gif
Don't like spacejams *flame suit on*

laugh.gif
..Or anyone else? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

A NTer made a AJ 11 inspired Kobe VIs, anyone have a picture of it? 
ohwell.gif
are you talking about this one i made awhile back?

smokin.gif
Don't like spacejams *flame suit on*

laugh.gif
..Or anyone else? 
nerd.gif

This is the pair I made...

Back
Top Bottom