OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

i REALLY HATE that the camo iD's are SHINY!!! even those booger greens might have looked nice w/ a matted finish

i REALLY HATE that the camo iD's are SHINY!!! even those booger greens might have looked nice w/ a matted finish

Originally Posted by shaqrules

acetone.. ?
nerd.gif

^ I'd be careful of the purple camo. I returned my pair when they first released because you could hardly tell they were camo. they looked almost like one solid shade of purple. it's hard to tell from the computer screen, but believe me the camo doesn't come out well. i posted pics of what i created a few pages back and believe me, i was disappointed that the camo didn't come out at all. just warning you since it seems like you're contemplating dropping some coin on these.

^ I'd be careful of the purple camo. I returned my pair when they first released because you could hardly tell they were camo. they looked almost like one solid shade of purple. it's hard to tell from the computer screen, but believe me the camo doesn't come out well. i posted pics of what i created a few pages back and believe me, i was disappointed that the camo didn't come out at all. just warning you since it seems like you're contemplating dropping some coin on these.

Originally Posted by al3x89

got myself a pair of REAL blackouts. don't like the GR at all.

photo11061863607pm.jpg
I likes.

I want a pair for bball officiating. You have to have all black shoes but these are a nice way to get some flash in.

Originally Posted by al3x89

got myself a pair of REAL blackouts. don't like the GR at all.

photo11061863607pm.jpg
I likes.

I want a pair for bball officiating. You have to have all black shoes but these are a nice way to get some flash in.

Back
Top Bottom