* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Couldn't you say the same thing about the Celtics? What about the Yankees buying a trophy? How did the Lakers do with Malone and Payton?

Between NY & Clev. LeBron could probably take NY further... I say this mainly because him & Amare would be a great duo. Plus NY has some young talent. Also, Im sure if they landed Lebron, they'd look to bring someone else in ( another PG
nerd.gif
).

As for the Boston signing, I think its a good move for both parties. I think Jermaine will end up fitting well into the system & Boston will get solid / productive play from him.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Why i hear so many people say 3 superstars? Bosh is an allstar. Leave it at that.

i mean the best player at his postion cant be called a superstar?
You'd take Bosh over Gasol? Honest question, no attacking.
Dirk still has my vote.

Pau and Bosh are like 1A and 1B. But, once Bosh play beside Lebron and Wade he will look like a hall of famer.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Couldn't you say the same thing about the Celtics? What about the Yankees buying a trophy? How did the Lakers do with Malone and Payton?

well the Lakers won without them anyways. They were also in their mid to late thirties. that compared to players in their prime today is not fair.

Originally Posted by maluah

IF LBJ goes to Miami, IF Miami win the championship next season because of those 3 power pack, I am not finding it fair. It is like Miami "buy" the trophy.

indifferent.gif

IF LBJ goes to Miami, IF Miami win the championship next season because of those 3 power pack, I am not finding it fair. It is like Miami "buy" the trophy.
Good thing Kobe decided to play for free this year. Otherwise, that wouldn't have been fair.

laugh.gif
   How would it be them "buying" the trophy? Their total salary would be less than several teams in the league.

After thinking this out, Lebron does not need to go to Miami.
They have no back-up players besides the main 3. They can't afford anymore good players.
He should go to NY or stay in Cleveland.

Lmao Cleveland fans burning jersey's. kinda feel bad for them. Back to the gutter they go

LeBron goes to Miami... his legacy will be diminished...his name won't be mentioned w/ Magic MJ Bird & Kobe

Lmao Cleveland fans burning jersey's. kinda feel bad for them. Back to the gutter they go

LeBron goes to Miami... his legacy will be diminished...his name won't be mentioned w/ Magic MJ Bird & Kobe

Back
Top Bottom