* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

ept_sports_nba_experts-516745979-1284584626.jpg

Mad hype for the best young duo.
laugh.gif

lol is this in rancho?

This maybe me but I can't wait to see Blake and Love to play each other. Those two guys going after boards will be fun to see.
IMO but Blake is not a top 5 pf in the league.I think you have to put Love in that conversation when it comes to best rebounder in the league. And I don't think the Clippers front office would allow Blake to play in FIBA. Would they?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Griffin & Gordon, the best young duo in the league this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(outside of KD & Russ, but they too good to even count as young anymore
laugh.gif
)

There needs to be a RUN TMC type nickname for Griffin and Gordon, DoubleG's or some +!@+ like that idk
2q3uofr.gif

Was talking to cdr a little bit on beale st and jennings/larry sanders came along. It never crossed my mind to ask jennings about NT. Lol

Eric Gordon is....good? when did this happen?

dude is alright but thats it. i thought he would be at least scoring 20ppg a game. hes hot trash.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

dude is alright but thats it. i thought he would be at least scoring 20ppg a game. hes hot trash.
He's nowhere near hot trash, but I don't understand what AMP sees in him to say him and Griffin are the best young duo.

I like Gordon, but he's never going to be an all-star. I'll give him a 10% chance of being on the all-star team. I'm tired of the OJ/Gordon debate. I can't use the (OJ isn't in the right system) argument because people will disagree saying that's not an excuse when its obvious that he dominated in the early part of his rookie campaign as a ball dominant guard. Hell, he still averaged 17.7ppg (still more than EG) on a team with two 20ppg scorers. I would've loved to see him do that the entire season, but Hollins stepped in.  

And the Clippers will compete for the 8th seed, but Davis will probably end up getting hurt AGAIN and (even though I hope he stays healthy) Griffin might re-injure himself like most bigs do. Griffin is a beast though, it'll be interesting to see how that team pans out.

Also, some of those teams that played great last season with no injuries AT ALL to their best players will suffer some too.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

He's nowhere near hot trash, but I don't understand what AMP sees in him to say him and Griffin are the best young duo.

I like Gordon, but he's never going to be an all-star. I'll give him a 10% chance of being on the all-star team. I'm tired of the OJ/Gordon debate. I can't use the (OJ isn't in the right system) argument because people will disagree saying that's not an excuse when its obvious that he dominated in the early part of his rookie campaign as a ball dominant guard. Hell, he still averaged 17.7ppg (still more than EG) on a team with two 20ppg scorers. I would've loved to see him do that the entire season, but Hollins stepped in.  

And the Clippers will compete for the 8th seed, but Davis will probably end up getting hurt AGAIN and (even though I hope he stays healthy) Griffin might re-injure himself like most bigs do. Griffin is a beast though, it'll be interesting to see how that team pans out.

Also, some of those teams that played great last season with no injuries AT ALL to their best players will suffer some too.

QTF

Gordon isn't great, but he's not trash either. Him & Griffin will be fun to watch, we've seen glimpses of that so far in the preseason. I don't think they'll be this great young duo, but they'll have their highlight moments.

The O.J. Mayo-Eric Gordon comparison is the little brother to the Kobe-LeBron comparison on here.
laugh.gif

I'll take Gordon over Mayo.  Gordon is a glue guy and you'll know what your gonna get night in and night out.

The Love and Lee debate to me is who do you trust to play defense every night.

I know its only the preseason but damn can orlando be involved in any sort of competitive game??? its as if the teams they've played (Houston, new Orleans, Charlotte, and Chicago) don't show any ambition, interest, or competitive desire OR is orlando REALLY that good?? 
laugh.gif

Can't get Yahoo Draft to load.

30t6p3b.gif

Updated all my browsers, my laptop, everything, no go.

UCSC campus connection is terrible.

Can't iChat with my girlfriend, and can't play Yahoo! pool either.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Can't get Yahoo Draft to load.

30t6p3b.gif

Updated all my browsers, my laptop, everything, no go.

UCSC campus connection is terrible.

Can't iChat with my girlfriend, and can't play Yahoo! pool either.
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
for some reason I thought you were from Texas....... Me and my girl hit up SC like once a month
nerd.gif
.................. I could hook you up with some of my boys down there and see if you could swing by and use their wifi
nerd.gif

EDIT: Anyway we could bump the draft back 30 minutes
nerd.gif
 I don't think I'm gonna be able to ditch work early
frown.gif

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

I know its only the preseason but damn can orlando be involved in any sort of competitive game??? its as if the teams they've played (Houston, new Orleans, Charlotte, and Chicago) don't show any ambition, interest, or competitive desire OR is orlando REALLY that good?? 
laugh.gif

didnt orlando go undefeated in preseason last year squashing everyone too? look where it got them....

KLJ, come on dude, when you ever seen ANYONE like that in California.

Nah, I don't live in Texas, although I wanna head there one day, for obvious reasons.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom