[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know its gonna take a 3rd team to deal but what do you guys think of trading gasol and possibly getting milsap?

I think Milsap would be a good fit with Dwight. Problem is it's not possible because he's a free agent. We aren't allowed to receive a sign and trade player under the new CBA. Only way it can happen is if he signs for the MMLE. AKA not a chance in hell.

Dwight's presser has a totally different feel from Kobe's.

oh yea, I just saw that last 3 min and when he was answering his favorite moment when he said that they did that prank on him when he went running to the court. I was hoping for him to say it was a good feeling being able to be on the court and wear that lakers jersey but he didn't. he just said felt good to be able to play, he didn't even mention anything about the feeling of being a laker :smh:

Dwight's presser has a totally different feel from Kobe's.

For sure. Kobe was talking about how to make the team better and make another run at a championship. Dwight was talking about how he felt it was his right to think about where he wants to play and make a decision for himself.

I hope he stays, and if he does, I'll be glad we won't have to see this attitude from him anymore. Unless he signs a 1-year deal and we do this all over again.

can anyone summarize all exit interviews?

just any important points

Last edited:
can anyone summarize all exit interviews?

just any important points

tough season
Kobe will be back by seasons opener
D12 didnt seem pleased about MDA's coaching
MWP said team didnt let MDA coach at times
Nash will be healthy by training camp, wants core to stay together
Kobe and MDA preached that Lakers need some speed and athleticism
MWP wore a Cookie Monster tee
Ebanks had the Lakers exit interview record with less than 2 mins at the podium

For sure. Kobe was talking about how to make the team better and make another run at a championship. Dwight was talking about how he felt it was his right to think about where he wants to play and make a decision for himself.

I hope he stays, and if he does, I'll be glad we won't have to see this attitude from him anymore. Unless he signs a 1-year deal and we do this all over again.
would love for him to sign a 1 year deal.  then we would literally have only nash on the roster come 2014, if we can get rid of him or amnesty him, we will have 0 players LOL.  we can NBA 2k15 style create a team.

tough season
Kobe will be back by seasons opener
D12 didnt seem pleased about MDA's coaching
MWP said team didnt let MDA coach at times
Nash will be healthy by training camp, wants core to stay together
Kobe and MDA preached that Lakers need some speed and athleticism
MWP wore a Cookie Monster tee
Ebanks had the Lakers exit interview record with less than 2 mins at the podium

perfect :smokin

Judging by his interview Pau is definitely gone. Dwight doesn't sound very rosy about coming back either, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he is being guarded/cautious with his words in order to avoid a repeat of his situation with the Magic.

Personally I would welcome Dwight shutting up til July. Good.

I don't want yet another damn circus. Keep quiet, tell me if I like you or hate you on July _ Thanks. That simple.

I don't need Dwight update, day 95, "Dwight used words with no L's or A's in them, is this a sign?" *shoots that ************ in the face*

July 1, July 19, July 31, I don't give a damn, pick a day and be at the podium on time. Then we go from there.

And Kobe needs to be smart. You a warrior, we all know. Thanks for tryin for opening night, but set yourself back 7 weeks, get extra stronger. Bein back in December from an April injury is plenty heroic, but be smart. Don't D Rose us, but don't do somethin that injures somethin else either. Pace it right. No need to be a hero........ *knows I just wasted all these wise words*

Kobe needs to let Pau go. They can talk on the phone, Twitter, whatever. Him and Metta gotta go ASAP.

TEAM fire Mike D'Antoni where y'all at?

Last edited:
Personally I would welcome Dwight shutting up til July. Good.

I don't want yet another damn circus. Keep quiet, tell me if I like you or hate you on July _ Thanks. That simple.

I don't need Dwight update, day 95, "Dwight used words with no L's or A's in them, is this a sign?" *shoots that ************ in the face*

July 1, July 19, July 31, I don't give a damn, pick a day and be at the podium on time. Then we go from there.

And Kobe needs to be smart. You a warrior, we all know. Thanks for tryin for opening night, but set yourself back 7 weeks, get extra stronger. Bein back in December from an April injury is plenty heroic, but be smart. Don't D Rose us, but don't do somethin that injures somethin else either. Pace it right. No need to be a hero........ *knows I just wasted all these wise words*

I'm saying. No need to rush and come back to soon only to have deferred pain elsewhere. It'd be much bigger and better to just be completely silent and out of the public eye and wait until the Christmas game and randomly come out from backstage on some Stone Cold with a chair shot to Triple H steeze.

on a side note, remember when Rikishi hit him with the car? lmao that was ******ed as hell

Last edited:
who you guy's rooting for now ?

im rooting for the heat now cus i stay here and the post game celebration on the street+parade is always fun

if they lose then anyone except the thunder,clippers and spurs is good in my book

Last edited:
Kobe should be smart and just take his time coming back, but we all know he's too damn stubborn. And with all the naysayers not believing he can be anything close to what he was this season; he's going to be going extra hard to make that season opener a reality. Christmas should and would be the perfect date to return assuming there are no setbacks in his rehab and recovery.

I like that Kobe voices his opinion, but the team just can't come back intact next season. Even if everyone is fully healthy, they're a year older and I still don't think they have enough to get out of the West, we have to infuse this roster with some youth that will actually contribute along with shooting and athleticism. Pau has been a great soldier for us, without him we don't get banners number 15 and 16, but he knows his time is up and seems to be ok with it from viewing his exit interview.

I'm hoping the Clippers lose their series so if Dwight does decide to walk maybe we still move Pau and maybe have enough room to get CP3 after amnestying Ron or Blake. Not that bad of a backup plan but who knows if it's even feasible.

im rooting for the heat now cus i stay here and the post game celebration on the street+parade is always fun

if they lose then anyone except the thunder,clippers and spurs is good in my book

I'm not rooting for anybody. I'm a Laker fan. Not a shot at you though, the parties and parades the Heat garnish when they win are something to talk about

havent watched a playoff game all playoffs (outside of a few lakers game quarters here and there only bc I knew they were gonna get swept and its too heartbreaking) and dont plan to.  May watch clipper elimination game if it come to it so i can celebrate flop city get smoked.

I'm not rooting for anybody, but I'm watching everything. It's who I am.

Stop trying to act like a tough guy.
We all know you have a sweet spot for Atlanta Hawks basketball.
And we all know deep down inside you want the Clippers to lose.

:tongue:

I must be the only one who could careless whether Dwight returns or not.

You're not alone my friend. Dwight or no Dwight, I don't give a damn. If this team was able to move on from Shaq, for sure we'd be able to move on from Dwight and seek other ways to improve.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom