[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Improve his jump shot , refine his ball handling, learn how to navigate through screens and I'll be happy (assuming he does re-sign).

(assuming he does re-sign).

Only way he doesn't is if we don't offer him a contract.. Or are absurdly low.. I.e. Vet Min level.

2 year / $9-10 mil (2nd year option). I think that might even be the high number of what he could get.... That way we can slow play the FA's and see what everyone is doing before we make a decision on Earl.

If Bron and others don't opt out, you keep Earl.

Last edited:
After listening to Mark Willard & Mychal Thompson today.. I need Bill McDonald to stop doing play-by-play and have Mychal Thompson join Stu Lantz... Infinite LULZ would be had

^ :rofl:

Ireland and Thompson are great on the radio though. Mychal and Stu are both color commentators, Ireland does the play-by-play, so you're right though, would be straight :lol:

Billy McDonald needs to G T F O I blame him and his horrible commentary skills for all the bad luck this year

Last edited:
Soooooooooooooooooo

Most of us all have Twitter. Last week a certain spur fan tried following me and trolling me endlessly. I laughed, but didn't trip.

Well. Guess what?

The dude is now following one of my high school buddies that I talk with on Twitter once in a while.

THE DUDE, IS FOLLOWING, ONE OF MYYYYYYYYY HIGH SCHOOL BUDDIES, NOW...........

That buddy, ain't a Spurs fan neither.

Ya'll ever seen that movie Single White Female? I think I'm livin it right now. :lol:

Jesus Christ.

Nah man, dude should be unbanned because the Spurs are in the finals.

It just ain't right man. Who cares that he's verbally attacking you, taking shots at you, threatening to hurt you. Who cares if he's stalking you, you're family, your friends... It's just not right to not let him enjoy NT when his teams in the finals.

Unban the poor man, Ska.
"just do it."

if I need a Subway cookie, you need a Snickers. Bad. You're not you when you're hungry.

what do u guys think about landry fields?

i think he would like to play for la since he played here in cali in highschool and college and hes also working on the show sing your faceoff and since we need a young athletic player i think he would be a good fit

Soooooooooooooooooo

Most of us all have Twitter. Last week a certain spur fan tried following me and trolling me endlessly. I laughed, but didn't trip.

Well. Guess what?

The dude is now following one of my high school buddies that I talk with on Twitter once in a while.

THE DUDE, IS FOLLOWING, ONE OF MYYYYYYYYY HIGH SCHOOL BUDDIES, NOW...........

That buddy, ain't a Spurs fan neither.

Ya'll ever seen that movie Single White Female? I think I'm livin it right now. :lol:

Jesus Christ.

:lol: Dude is on some Robert De Niro Cape Fear steez.

Last edited:
what do u guys think about landry fields?

i think he would like to play for la since he played here in cali in highschool and college and hes also working on the show sing your faceoff and since we need a young athletic player i think he would be a good fit

I think that I like him playing in Toronto.

You don't want Landry Fields man, no.

First Rumor: Lakers are interested in Pistons PG Will Bynum

God I hope not :smh: Might as well keep Blake.

Last edited:
A 30 year old career 28% 3 point shooter, who is awful on defense, and cannot run an offense.. I'd rather play Steve Blake and take back Derek Fisher than waste our only chip in FA on Will Bynum

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom