[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate that you guys keep posting right after each other :lol:

He said in the NBA thread that he intends on being a jerk by coming into this thread and posting right under me during the whole week :smh: :lol:

And yeah...as soon as he showed me that other avy, i said no deal. He was going to either have to come up with something different, or the bet was off.
He thought i'd bite but hell no.
I wouldn't show my face in here with that avy.
**** i'd probably ban myself for a week if i had to use that crap :lol:

He said in the NBA thread that he intends on being a jerk by coming into this thread and posting right under me during the whole week :smh: :lol:

And yeah...as soon as he showed me that other avy, i said no deal. He was going to either have to come up with something different, or the bet was off.
He thought i'd bite but hell no.
I wouldn't show my face in here with that avy.
**** i'd probably ban myself for a week if i had to use that crap :lol:

You made a bet with that troll Spur fan? Smh. :smh:

"Mark Jackson Voice" You're better than that .

Nick Young is more likely than J.R. Smith.

nick young been hanging out in LA, just bought some jordans off a guy on local FB group.

Im pretty sure he wants to stay in LA if possible.

I dont know if i want nick young on the team... hes like kobe expect he doesnt make as much shots

Last edited:
the only thing nick young and kobe got in common is that they both think they're kobe bryant.

and I got a good feeling Nash will have some renaissance type of season next year. we know he's prideful and he's got all the motivation he needs after ending the season on such a bad note. worst case scenario he has another season similar to this and i think he will retire and we can start over on our pg search.

Lakers forward Antawn Jamison will undergo wrist surgery at 7:00 a.m. on Tuesday.

Jamison skipped his exit interview with the team on Monday despite the Lakers’ efforts to contact him, according to a team spokesman.

After coming to the Lakers on a one-year, veteran’s minimum contract ($1.35 million), Jamison is not expected back.

Read more at http://www.hoopsworld.com/lakers-jamison-not-expected-to-return#GuYvgw0Uyy0Zz2Ko.99

smh...he must hate D'antoni that much

Son broke his wrist chucking up the deuce. :lol:

Fine then, w/ your old self.

it's hard to believe he's as high on the scoring list as he is. Go look.

So much hate for Jamison.
Sometimes I don't understand it.
It's a given at his age that he was going to be a bit of a liability defensively, but where else in the league are you going to get the production he gave us for the vet minimum?

I mean it's not like dude was gettin ARTEST or NASH type money.
****, he wasn't even getting JORDAN HILL type money...and dude was out all year.

VET MINIMUM.
1.3 Million dollars.
He gave us nearly 10 points and 5 rebounds a game, barely playing anything more than 15 minutes a game until all these injuries stacked up.

Yeah 10/5 doesn't seem mind blowing, but many nights dude was the spark we needed off the bench when nothing else was going for us.

Im not saying i want him back or anything, i mean i understand he's 36 years old...but thats exactly why i dont understand the hate.
At age 36 dude was out there putting more effort into the game than Pau and Dwight were on some nights.

I'll always respect and appreciate his contribution. I wish Antawn well. Dude plays with a lot of heart, its obvious his careers coming to an end but he had a hell of a career for someone under the radarIMO.

Last edited:
Wow, I didn't expect Jamison to skip out of the exit interview and never answer the Lakers. Dude has been good to us this season and gave us good games.

If you're going to give him **** for his "legacy" you also have to give him praise.

Save your response of "What good has he done?" It's pretty typical response that you will give. He got Nash & Dwight to go with Kobe & Pau. In an offseason, where everyone said we'd get nothing done.. He also went out and went after Chris Paul, and successfully got him before it was voided. Did his plan work out? No. But anyone who gives a guy **** for getting the best center in the league, a hall of fame Point Guard who almost single handed dragged a team to the playoffs the year before, and dumping the 6th man of the year whose career collapsed immediately afterwards deserves praise.
That failed CP3 deal...GOD that hurt..totally different team with CP3, Kob, MWP, D12, and Clark. 

Y'all being soft.

Dude SKIPPED THE EXIT INTERVIEW. That... is flipping us the bird. so after that, I'm supposed to... play nice?

Nah, man. Flip my team the bird on your way out? Fine, then. G'on. :lol:

'Not being nice' is not 'being hateful'. Jesus. :lol:

'Not black' doesn't mean 'white'.

'Not loud' doesn't mean 'silent'.

'Not nice' doesn't mean 'hateful'.

Dude is a nice guy, played a nice role, but... peace, dog.

Y'all want us to put up a statute of him, too? maybe give him a Certificate of Appreciation or something?

Man i dont care about you hating on his actions AFTER the season.
**** he could be a bank robber for all i know when he isn't playing basketball.
Judge all you want. You can hate him for whatever you want once the seasons over :lol:

But IMO, i'd skip that exit interview if i was him too. D'Antoni screwed him half the season, then when injuries were stacking up and he had no one to go to...THEN he called on Antawn for extra minutes, THEN he asked him to step up for the team and knock down shots. He only wanted him when he had no choice.

All im sayin is he didn't get enough respect throughout the season for his basketball contribution to our team, especially for making the LEAST amount of money on our squad.

Go find someone else who can contribute a consistent 10/5 for 1 million a year. Thats all im sayin.

But yeah, i have no problem with you being annoyed about him flipping the bird :lol: thats subjective. I personally dont mind like i said, but i understand if it bothers anyone.

EDIT: a consistent 10/5 in 15 minutes a game for that matter...

Last edited:
Gotcha.

Because yeah, during the season, I'm 99% sure I never said anything cross about him, and that I always spoke in appreciation of him. Good dude. Played his role.

But now? Buh-bye.

(yes, I definitely wish he would join us another year... but we definitely need to get younger)

He got six DNPs because he STUNK on the east coast road trip. If he's not scoring, he's virtually useless which is what happened on that road trip.

Quick question if ATL put together a package of J.Smith, Harri,s and either morrow or Korver would ya'll take the deal?

I mean at this point i find it very hard to believe we're winning a championship next season. This would keep us competitive next year and still give us MAJOR flexibility the year after.

Nash
Harris (until kobe Gets Back)
Metta
Smith
Pau

Hill
Blake
Meeks
Korver
Clark

He got six DNPs because he STUNK on the east coast road trip. If he's not scoring, he's virtually useless which is what happened on that road trip.

I agree about him needing to score to be useful.

But it's hard to get a rhythm and put the ball in the basket when you're not getting minutes.

Last edited:
God damn it, post more pictures in here to get rid of that stupid *** gif in the right hand corner. :smh:

Somebody post some Jeanie pictures or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom