[| -- OFSAA Quad A (4A) Basketball Finals Tonight: Pickering vs. Eastern Commerce -- |]

- Mother Teresa (my former High School) lost in the Bronze Medal game by 1 point.
- Pickering beat Eastern Commerce by 1 point, Devoe (his last year heading to the University Of Minnesota) hit the GW jumper with 1 second left.

Just got home from the games, I missed the Bronze Medal final since I left here right before 8PM. The game was SOLD OUT haven't seen York's gym packedlike that in a while (it's a pretty big gym).

- Mother Teresa (my former High School) lost in the Bronze Medal game by 1 point.

MT on Sewells?

and I heard that Devoe is a beast. Hope he does well on the NCAA circuit.

Played Pickering a few times, they smashed us. As for Devoe he is going to be big at University of Minnesota, by far the best player I've seen and playedagainst. He may be in the NBA someday, he has really good potential same with his brother, he'll be somewhat at the same level he is younger also.

Highlights were on City TV last night....games like this should be shown on TV weather if it's the local Rogers Channel, or one of the Sports Networks latenight.

Beal (London) won Bronze, good team. They've got a couple guys going D1.

I played against Devoe a couple times in high school... wow is he ever good.

Pickering ..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. Devoe is going to the NBA.. mark my word.. I remember when he was in gr 9.. some little big headed kid
smh.gif
.. then he just keptgrowing and playing ball, now look where he is
pimp.gif
.. and watch out for his younger brother as well..

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

- Pickering beat Eastern Commerce by 1 point, Devoe (his last year heading to the University Of Minnesota) hit the GW jumper with 1 second left.

Perfect way to go out....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom