OG 12/13 question. OG DS flint 13s wearable ?

riverxbear

Banned
i want to say that glue looks like its about to separate. im buying all these to wear. what do you think about these ?

does a small hair line crack effect wearing of the OG 12s ? look at the pictures.

i want to say that glue looks like its about to separate. im buying all these to wear. what do you think about these ?

does a small hair line crack effect wearing of the OG 12s ? look at the pictures.

I would not worry to much about it. As long as the soles seem to be ok, go for it. I still wear mine.

I would not worry to much about it. As long as the soles seem to be ok, go for it. I still wear mine.

nah that looks like no biggy. but yea those look
pimp.gif

If your just going to keep them DS & not wear them, then obviously they will be fine, but if you want to wear them, you will have to apply clear plasticglue to the crack to seal it in place, even then it will more than likely re-open again after just a few wears!

It's not a huge problem, but if you don't keep on top of it ...eventually more cracks will appear over the rest of the plastic Jumpman tab & thewhole tab could fall off!

GTO is a good seller, & he has some serious heat ......but he is not always the best at storing his kicks!

If your just going to keep them DS & not wear them, then obviously they will be fine, but if you want to wear them, you will have to apply clear plasticglue to the crack to seal it in place, even then it will more than likely re-open again after just a few wears!

It's not a huge problem, but if you don't keep on top of it ...eventually more cracks will appear over the rest of the plastic Jumpman tab & thewhole tab could fall off!

GTO is a good seller, & he has some serious heat ......but he is not always the best at storing his kicks!

my og 12s are tanks.....only problem is i think the zoom air went bad....the front of my shoe dips

my og 12s are tanks.....only problem is i think the zoom air went bad....the front of my shoe dips

Back
Top Bottom