"OG" Air Jordan XI Space Jams size 11 (fits like 11.5) PROJECT SHOE Needs Glue work/ sole swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shoe is being sold as is. I am not trying to sell them as wearable. Please be aware of what you are buying before you contact me. These shoes need to have the sole and/or midsole fixed. I myself tried to glue them back after seaglow separated the sole , but the glue I used expanded too much and it ended up coming out badly. overall would not reccomed this as I grew to regret ever trying to seaglow them.

If you think your up for this project, or already know what your doing , hit me up. As you can see the uppers are still in beautiful shape.

Description in detail:
Right shoe:
This is the better of the 2 shoes, it has so sloppy glue residue on the sole which you can see in the picture , but overall the sole is intact and THIS shoe can be worn without having to do anything extra.
The sole is coming loose in a few places. The midsole is also coming loose in a few places

Left shoe:
This s the one that needs work. The entire front of the sole is not connected at all and is loose in several places. It will eventually come off. The midsole is holding on tight but not for long.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom