*****OG AM LIGHTS C/W. JD Sports at it again. *******

pimp.gif
yes JD exclusive again !

I personally believe that these are worth that Euro price tag. Can't wait !!!

6836_side.jpg

6836_instep.jpg

6836_top.jpg

and a few whack ones that will be dropping @ size? soon.

2010_Nike_Air_Max_Light.jpg

2012_Nike_Air_Max_Light1.jpg

pimp.gif

JD has finally become a respectable sneaker spot. hopefully the chief buyer stays at his job for a long time

not as nice as the blk toe/mudguard version, but nice. and the other ones are most def whack...we'll probably get those in the states
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GMA 11

pimp.gif

JD has finally become a respectable sneaker spot. hopefully the chief buyer stays at his job for a long time
I think for many of us over in the States, JD Sports has BEEN a respectable spot. I know I've been drooling over the kicks they get for YEARS. If there was a spot here like that, I'd be one broke dude. Damn I'd be fly though.

Annnnnnnd once again, us U.S. heads get treated to a shafting by Nike. #%*+ makes me want to kick and scream. And cry.
laugh.gif

(kicking over garbage can, screaming)
I think that I'm kicking so hard that I knocked yours over too...why can't we get anything in the US? just throw us a freaking bone Nike

Once again we get screwed, DAMN YOU NIKE!
mad.gif

They can keep those last two btw.
sick.gif

um, wow. I need these. I really hope sometime soon we can start getting some decent Colorways in the US. JD sports is killin it right now

"Streetwear" fashion trends in America have messed everything up. All these people wearing stuff that looks like they got in a fight with a box ofcrayons has skewed the perception by clothing/sneaker/accessorry companies of "what's hot". That's why I think Nike offers up a bunch ofsuper flamboyant, over the top designs to the US market, because it goes right along with what people are buying/wearing now. I hope the fad passes soon. Ilike simple stuff. I think most truly fashionable people would agree that simplicity is the key to pulling off a fresh fit, in many cases.

That said, those Lights at the top are real nice. Simpler colorways are almost always more appealing to me.

JD sports 10 mins from my door - At last a reason to make the UK weather worth it!!! Loving 1st and 2nd pairs.
roll.gif

heres some OGs from arkamix:
58f3_1.jpg

red laces were not on the orginials i presume
roll.gif
vs.:
6836_side.jpg

I dont know what it is about JDsports and what kind of pull they have with nike, but they get these OG's looking absolutely perfect. with normal americangeneral releases it seems we get the air tech challenge SONIC yellow treatment.

the only thing wrong i guess you could say is the tongue tag:
5a0d_1.jpg

*it should be all black. the retros have a red swoosh

Back
Top Bottom