OG Blue Power Ranger is Ayo Vol: Not Surprised

The guy who played the Blue Ranger on the "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" series has just revealed that he's gay -- and dropped a huge bombshell ... that he quit the show because he was harassed over his sexuality.

Actor David Yost -- who played the B.R. from 1993 to 1996 -- just gave an interview to "No Pink Spandex" -- and explained, "I was called 'f*ggot' one too many times [by the show's] creators, producers, writers, directors."

Yost added, "I know that my co-stars were called in a couple of times to different producers' offices and questioned about my sexuality, which is kind of a humiliating experience to find that out."

Yost claims it got so bad on the show that he became "worried that I might take my own life."

Instead, Yost took a break from Hollywood ... and only recently decided to start acting again.

Calls to Saban Entertainment -- which produced Power Rangers -- have not been returned.

The guy who played the Blue Ranger on the "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" series has just revealed that he's gay -- and dropped a huge bombshell ... that he quit the show because he was harassed over his sexuality.

Actor David Yost -- who played the B.R. from 1993 to 1996 -- just gave an interview to "No Pink Spandex" -- and explained, "I was called 'f*ggot' one too many times [by the show's] creators, producers, writers, directors."

Yost added, "I know that my co-stars were called in a couple of times to different producers' offices and questioned about my sexuality, which is kind of a humiliating experience to find that out."

Yost claims it got so bad on the show that he became "worried that I might take my own life."

Instead, Yost took a break from Hollywood ... and only recently decided to start acting again.

Calls to Saban Entertainment -- which produced Power Rangers -- have not been returned.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by smallBALL5

wow this must of took a physical toll on him. dude aged horribly.

He's in his 40s.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously though, dude looks like Ron Howard now.

He's in his 40s.
I also remember reading that he had cancer back in the day so I'm sure alot of hospital time and chemo had something to do with that too I guess.

He's in his 40s.
I also remember reading that he had cancer back in the day so I'm sure alot of hospital time and chemo had something to do with that too I guess.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

He's in his 40s.
I also remember reading that he had cancer back in the day so I'm sure alot of hospital time and chemo had something to do with that too probably.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

He's in his 40s.
I also remember reading that he had cancer back in the day so I'm sure alot of hospital time and chemo had something to do with that too probably.

Back
Top Bottom