OG CB34 Godzilla any pix?

Quote:
while the look is damn near dead on the fit of these is off, you can see it by the gentlemans pics above, the OG's had a better fit, it seems like all nikes products including the jordan brand retro's are extremely NARROW, oh well atleast they got it right visibly.

I gotta disagree with that. It seems to me nowadays alot of the retros are made wider and bulkier compared to the more streamlined looking, snugger fitting og's
$129.96 Barkley Godzillas | $59.96 Assault Lows | $69.96 Air Max Lights
AIM|PRIMETIME506
ebay auctions' myspace page

i think nike is stepping up there game when it comes to a signature retro's . just like penny foam's very good retro .
'' FRESH FOR '86 YOU SUCKERS '' K.R.S.ONE B.D.P.

I got another pair saturday sz 11.5 retail but who cares :smile:
smile.gif
.I might trade my extra pair for the navy blue and metalic silver retro 1 jordans. I think its a good trade.

Where can I find the retros? I missed em :[.
Anyone selling a size 10 or 9.5?
Sac 916. Yes this is my sig.

when did those come out?
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

The Tweeds ^^^ are trash. We had them for $60 at my job and I still couldnt cop.

The OGs I had to get them though. Very solid retro.

One of the best retros, next to the Penny Foams.

Question, how do these fit? I wear an 11.5, should I buy a pair true to size or a half size up to a twelve? Let me know fellow retro heads!

You can go with a 11.5 and you should be fine. I wear a 12 in some shoes and a 13 in some, my all blk penny foams are a 13 and my playoff 8's are a 13 butmy fab five barkleys and godzillas are a 12

This is one of the only pics I've seen of Barkley wearing them in a game.

'
REEBOK SHAQNOSIS'
pimp.gif
, KEMP'S KAMIKAZI'S
pimp.gif
, GODZILLA'S
pimp.gif
, COLUMBIA XI'S
pimp.gif
, FILA HILL'S
pimp.gif
THE MID 90'S HAD SOME CRAZY HOTT KICKS !!!!

wow, those OG's look hit..lol, thanks for the info...i love my retro's..im mad i didn't cop a 2nd pair when they had 50% off at footlocker.hopefully i can find another pair for cheap soon

Back
Top Bottom