OG Jordan 1 KO ID Help

hello, I've had these for a while and am not sure as to what they actually are. From what I've gathered theyre sample Baby KO's, but why would a shoe this small have a rubber sole. It also seems unlikely that they were meant for wear as the actual shoe is so tiny. The shoe itself is about 3 inches long. Are they samples? or just crib shoes? and also what would the value be on these?
pics:

The Kicker:

You basically answer ur own question, their baby KOs, and the sole is rubber because it's a infant size.

And welcome to NT, you'll get flamed if u keep making posts like these

You basically answer ur own question, their baby KOs, and the sole is rubber because it's a infant size.

And welcome to NT, you'll get flamed if u keep making posts like these

^^^^

It isn't his fault for the double post

Check the tag on the inside and it will tell you if they are samples or not

i know it isnt man he probably double clicked on accident. happens to me sometimes too. i always forget sarcasm doesnt carry well on the internet.

this can be locked!

They say AJKO but I am not sure that is really what they are.  They are obviously leather, which is inconsistent with any other AJKO model.  Also, crib shoes or baby shoes of that size (3") are normally soft soled.

Interesting shoe.  I would like to hear the opinion of people who actually know on this board. 

I do not think any of the answers so far are accurate beyond the obvious visual judgment.

Don't lock this yet. 

I think there is an interesting story on these waiting to be told.  Try to post them in the rarest AJ I's thread in Sneaker Showcase and see what kind of response you get.  The knowledgeable heads are in there and frequent that post.

I see no reason to call this a baby KO, i see no canvas just frayed and abused peeling leather.

my uncle has a pair just like those that he bought my cousin when he was born...their retail was around $50 or $60 and they were not a sample but rather just not popular....i might be mistaken though

Those are trashed
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

I see no reason to call this a baby KO, i see no canvas just frayed and abused peeling leather.

This is the guy that would know.

Joe--any idea why the AJKO wings logo?

Back
Top Bottom