OG Jordan Brand Shimmer Shorts are the G.O.A.T.

Lightweight, comfortable to play or lounge in, not overly baggy like all newer JB clothing, simple subtle colorways that were still dope, these were the PERFECT shorts all around. Not to mention, the market for them is sweet now too :smokin

CarolinaJordanSide

PewterWht

GreenWhtSatin

they need to retro those!? lol and with 20th anni tags i dont think these are OG or anywhere near the 80s

My favorite all time hoop shorts too. They hold up well too, I still have my Black/White, Grey/Black, and White/Black. Way better than the stupid shorts they're releasing now. And, you could pick them up at an outlet for $20 or less, seemed like they had an endless supply back in the day.

My favorite all time hoop shorts too. They hold up well too, I still have my Black/White, Grey/Black, and White/Black. Way better than the stupid shorts they're releasing now. And, you could pick them up at an outlet for $20 or less, seemed like they had an endless supply back in the day.
Hell yeah they do. I've sold some that were worn and washed hundreds of times, yet they still looked and smelled FRESH as can be!

Even at full retail, they were barely $30. Try finding a pair of JB shorts for that price now!!

Hell yeah, the outlets always had a new color everytime I stopped in there.

Hell yeah they do. I've sold some that were worn and washed hundreds of times, yet they still looked and smelled FRESH as can be!
Even at full retail, they were barely $30. Try finding a pair of JB shorts for that price now!!
Hell yeah, the outlets always had a new color everytime I stopped in there.

Those were the days....

Loved these shorts.. Still have a blk/white pair... I always loved the waist band on these. Snug but very comfortable.

Last edited:
I was thinking about this the other day. These shorts are dope. I had a friend who borrowed some and moved away years ago with a few pair. I haven't talked to bro in a while but am now thinking of calling............ for my dang shorts back.

I wear my red/black and black/whites to the gym all the time....few years old and still going strong :smokin

They are nice shorts but I wouldn't wear Jordan Brand shorts with Jordan Brand kicks, would look silly.

I have the blue and white pair, still wear em' to the gym regularly, I remember buying them from Finishline the same day that I got the Jordan 18's.

Durasheen has a rougher finish, it's thicker, and heavier. Has a little shine to it too

Still my go-to shorts after all these years. :pimp: Copped from the outlets and didn't think much about em at the time.

Definitely agree about the sizing. Says 'medium' and actually fits like a medium, damn what a concept for JB.

how long were these OG short lengths cut back then? over time, short lengths have gone up and down depending on the times. like today's Jordan Court -Fit have about a 10.5" inseam (for me that's just below the knee), while the Jordan Sport Cut has more like a 12" or 13" inseam (for me that's inches well below the knee) same as a lot of Kobe and Lebron Nike shorts.

I had these And1 mesh shorts back in the day that were considered baggy and long in their day, but I tried them on recently and these shorts were cut ABOVE the knee!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom