OG Nickelodeon Heads "WILD AND CRAZY KIDS!"

Does anyone know where I can watch this show? I used to love this show back in the day. I know on certain TV subscribers they have a channel called"GAS" or something like that which shows old school Nick Shows like Legends of the Hidden Temple, Double Dare, I dont think they ever showed Wild andCrazy Kids tho. So does anyone know where I can watch this show again??????

Yea, GAS doesn't play that show. I wonder why.
ohwell.gif

I remember as a youngin havin 3 life goals: 1) play 4 the Cowboys, 2) become a Power Ranger and 3) be on this show...

yea its gone, but i think if you go to nick.gas.com or something along those lines u can watch the shows youtube style

wildandcrazykids.jpg

pimp.gif
I always wanted to be on thisshow. Looked like so much fun.

this show was cool
smokin.gif
when i was younger i wanted to be on the show so bad

I ALWAYS wanted to be on Wild & Crazy Kids. Same as Legends of the Hidden Temple and What Would You Do?(Anybody remember thatshow?).

I hella wanted to go on that show I was wondering where I could watch it again they should bring it back.

Pete and Pete, Kenan and Kel, Are you Afraid of the Dark, etc. etc.
Old Nick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NewNick( i only like avatar but they ain't even showing the new season for mad long)

Word to Donnie Jeffcoat, Omar Gooding and Annette Chavez
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

P.S. I'd Smash Annette.
smokin.gif
She got a nude scene in the movie WarmTexas Rain.

Gas is still a channel on my cable provider but they don't show the game shows anymore. Just Kenan and Kel, AYAOTD, Clarissa explains it all, rocket power,All That, etc. I made this discovery yesterday cause im sick and was flipping through the channels while my soup was cooking and watched at least 2 hours ofAll That and Kenan and Kel.

Originally Posted by AirJus23

I'll never take omar gooding seriously because of this show

So do you take any childhood stars seriously? Lets get real, he was working. I'm sure his bank takes his account seriously.

1. GAS is not gone it's still on Dish Network...they took it off Cable for The N
and
2. The DO play Wild and Crazy Kids on GAS but its usually on like at crazy hours when people are sleeping.

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

What Would You Do?(Anybody remember that show?).

Of course. That Roller Coaster at the end of the show
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom