OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

People are so annoying these days. Folks saying these ain't worth 220 for the materials but would run to buy some 1s if they were 190. Why care if these don't sell out the whole day?

While folks are participating in group think and passing because of others, people like us are eating on shoes that were very coveted a short 3 years ago in multiples. Folks are missing out on the best Jordan era since the 2000s. People pass on the 3 NA retros of this year because of money and non premium materials but bought every 12 this year with okay materials.
THIS.  Crazy how people are so excited about mismatched shoes and not classics. If these dropped like the WC 88s did a few years ago or during the same time, it would be a completely different story. Honestly don't care for the 220 price tag, everyone who was buying GR Jordans a few years ago that missed the drop were fine to pay 220 right away. 

With that being said, got two reserved and passing on every other Jordan for the end of the year. 

Now, i believe people pass because of the mass gr and "high price" and not trivial differences.
People just can't be satisfied. Can't get something, OMG its rigged, blame the bots. Something sits, its trash, everyone's got it.

Let bygones be bygones. 

If these were limited, everyone and their grandmas would be on these like fly on doo doo, regardless of the leather quality. Point blank.

Last edited:
THIS.  Crazy how people are so excited about mismatched shoes and not classics. If these dropped like the WC 88s did a few years ago or during the same time, it would be a completely different story. Honestly don't care for the 220 price tag, everyone who was buying GR Jordans a few years ago that missed the drop were fine to pay 220 right away. 

With that being said, got two reserved and passing on every other Jordan for the end of the year. 

Pretty much. If JB would a pulled a **** move and dropped these as a true QS on Christmas Day, and only had these available at Nike.com and certain Niketowns, these same people would have been rioting and saying how JB was wrong for doing that. Most of y'all complaining would have gladly swallowed that pill - event at a $275 price point.

Cement 88's were $200 msrp

what's the diff on these.. $20 bucks 
laugh.gif

not a big deal

Ppl taking that nike air for advantage like the early 2000s...we shall feast now and 1 day ppl ooze for em once the runner phase is dead....

Cement 88's were $200 msrp

what's the diff on these.. $20 bucks :lol:
not a big deal

How dare you bring logic into this!!! "That additional $20 is a complete slap in the face to us true Jordan heads. Wait, what? They are re-releasing turtle dove Yeezys with an special addition turtle dove lace lock for $550?! I am so down for that!!!"

Dee is giving me hope that these things won't sell out....................WHILE giving a backhanded comment about the release all at the same time

Dee is my fav YouTube he is not as corny or square like them other folks on YouTube he's straight up and keeps it real I do believe these will sellout but will be like an air Jordan 4 cement sellout where it slowly sat for a bit then sold out

Dee is giving me hope that these things won't sell out....................WHILE giving a backhanded comment about the release all at the same time

Dee is my fav YouTube he is not as corny or square like them other folks on YouTube he's straight up and keeps it real I do believe these will sellout but will be like an air Jordan 4 cement sellout where it slowly sat for a bit then sold out
he's a corny hypebeast. Mike da best

Everyone in the thread is so great at explaining supply and demand. But seriously, it's the wide availability that is having people ease up on trying to secure a pair. Any massive GR should be taken advantage of by saving money where possible, it only makes the purchase that much sweeter.

I was picking up at FTL the day of the release and using my military and thought might as pick up from NIKE+ too!
I used Ebates and received $26 dollars back!!! Win! Win!

Had these when they released back in 2011 and have always been one of my fav and that's why I'm grabbing two! I've been slowly selling off pairs because I'm about to hang it up shortly but whenever a pair releases that gives a nostalgic feeling (even though this will be like the third time owning) I have to copp!!!
WAIT! I thought ebates didn't do cash back on retros??

I don't understand the logic of some people first a couple years back people were complaining about how JB song care about the people and only make a certain amount and now they get their wish now some people are complaining and calling them trash ?? Or whack cmon people make up your I get that 220 is steep but theirs perks to this Nike/JB is giving what we want but it's up to us if we wanna pay 220, I personally have no problem whether shoes sit or not I'll be blessed because it remind me of the good old days where u can walk in a store and buy a shoe with no hassles

I don't understand the logic of some people first a couple years back people were complaining about how JB song care about the people and only make a certain amount and now they get their wish now some people are complaining and calling them trash ?? Or whack cmon people make up your I get that 220 is steep but theirs perks to this Nike/JB is giving what we want but it's up to us if we wanna pay 220, I personally have no problem whether shoes sit or not I'll be blessed because it remind me of the good old days where u can walk in a store and buy a shoe with no hassles

"But I love the hassle. I love the special feeling I get when I get my pair and everyone else is experiencing Sadderday".

Back
Top Bottom