OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Got my size at Ruvilla easily just now (woke up a bit late).

Saved me on shipping and taxes.

If I get an order confirmation and a PayPal confirmation from villa, I'm good right?

The webpage timed out on me....

I am not a guy who normally does this, but wow, the quality on some of these pair were awful!!! I had to go through four pairs before I found one that was ok. Check your pairs before you leave the store.

I have to apologize for initially jumping on those who were complaining about the quality. You guys were justified to complain, I was wrong.

Got through Snkrs with one account, the other one got denied. I just got through on FNL, checked out via paypal. Keep trying.

I am not a guy who normally does this, but wow, the quality on some of these pair were awful!!! I had to go through four pairs before I found one that was ok. Check your pairs before you leave the store.

I have to apologize for initially jumping on those who were complaining about the quality. You guys were justified to complain, I was wrong.

Gotta love that Remastered attention to detail.

Thanks. Just cancelled my order. I couldn't justify paying $235 for these after people were getting them for $190 on SNS and cheaper from other sources. I'm almost positive these will be in outlets for $150 or less like the Aqua 8s. Didn't those release last Black Friday?

Who is still pending on SNKRS? I was finally able to cart on FTL desktop but they charging $8 for shipping smh

Thanks. Just cancelled my order. I couldn't justify paying $235 for these after people were getting them for $190 on SNS and cheaper from other sources. I'm almost positive these will be in outlets for $150 or less like the Aqua 8s. Didn't those release last Black Friday?
Personally, I think you'll be hard to pressed to see them in abundance like any 8. In general, there are a ton more 3 lovers than 8s. Plus the Nike Air in the back, too ... just don't see your projection coming to fruition. If you're on the fence, Nike has a 1 year, if not worn, return policy. Typically I buy and hold it. If something pops up and is cheaper, that's when I send it back.

Last edited:
copped on monday from fnl and they're schedule for delivery today. i want another pair, but for under retail. anyone have any snkrs coupon codes they wanna share? on another note, this has to be the easiest og jordan release of the year. no one who wants these sould miss out. if u miss out, u didn't want these...

:nerd:

on another note, omw to pick up my nes classic...

:D

Last edited:
Personally, I think you'll be hard to pressed to see in abundance like any 8. In general, there are a ton more 3 lovers than 8s. Plus the Nike Air in the back, too ... just don't see your projection coming to fruition. If you're on the fence, Nike has a 1 year, if not worn, return policy. Typically I buy and hold it. If something pops up and is cheaper, that's when I send it back.

This^^^

Yea won't let me even add to card on my browser

Went in another one and still giving me errors I legit think my address is banned

Back
Top Bottom