OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Easy solution, yes, but it still solves nothing. Nike will just put that returned pair back into circulation with hopes that the next sucker keeps them for full MSRP.
Yeah, but it solves YOUR issue.

If everyone else (including me) are okay with the minor quality issues then it is what it is. I'm MORE than positive the original pair in 1988 had glue stains or minor imperfections.

Local stores in Dallas still have FSR's.
Went to get the tee, & they were asking if I need the shoes as well lol
I don't do stuff backwards, shoes first then the tee.
Seems odd though, online sizes are starting to sell out.

I hate to be this person but why don't you guys just stop buying Jordans if you have to go through ALL this hassle and disappointment?

Complaining about brush strokes, glue, etc when they're going to have wear & tear anyway doesn't make sense.

Just enjoy the nostalgia & the dope shoe. Just wear them and stop worrying lol.

I get what you are saying, and I normally do not complain, but today was the exception. The flaws that I saw today were not ones that could be overlooked. I feel bad for the guy or girl who will get stuck with the pairs I had to reject. It's almost a slap in face that the same company that gave us a quality shoe like the Cyber Monday 3s gave us this - at a mark up!

Nike finally realized black friday means make more pairs, which means more money. I think this is the plan for them from now on. Now whats comin next year black friday? Whatever it is, we are guaranteed to eat. Nice

Just went to JD Sports and they had a FSR just sitting behind the counter....they was trying hard to sell them to me....buddy was like "you got these"....? "i was like yea mine still crispy with the jordan logo on the back from the last time they dropped"....he gonna say " U need these the OG's from 20 years ago...they limited"...i was like bruh...."just get me a size 12 in the camo adidas xr1 nmd's....and keep that rehearsed sells pitch....lol

i woke up super super late been healing an injury . but copped on FINISHLINE easy like 5 min ago . hate that i had to pay shipping but SNKRS/NIKE.com was sold out

Back
Top Bottom