OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Not to sound rude but long as my pair is good I could care less. Been in this game too long to worry bout what other people got from their purchases. I for one don't mind them botching a release means that they will fade the loss then try to recoup by bringing out heat later to make up for people they disappointed. Then I win again lol

I'm not sure if you know this but the point of NikeTalk, or any other forum for that matter is for people to share their experience and obsession with their hobbie/love. Which is sneakers. So when this thread is nothing but pages and pages of real complaints and issues, don't act "surprised" when you come in the thread and just think everyone is complaining just for the sake of it. Not trying to be rude I'm just saying. Glad you got a clean pair tho.

I'm not sure if you know this but the point of NikeTalk, or any other forum for that matter is for people to share their experience and obsession with their hobbie/love. Which is sneakers. So when this thread is nothing but pages and pages of real complaints and issues, don't act "surprised" when you come in the thread and just think everyone is complaining just for the sake of it. Not trying to be rude I'm just saying. Glad you got a clean pair tho.

Oh I totally get it but at the end of the day the complaints are getting out of hand with these shoes. If you got a bad pair guess what return or exchange complaining doesn't get you anywhere. These shoes ain't sell out it's not hard to replace them if you really want them if not leave it be and move on to the next pair. Nike don't read this forum nothing will change crying over spilt milk.

Family pairs. These are for me, wife, and baby girl who can't even walk yet. I will keep them on ice for her. Wife likes the look of them. I think the benefit of the remaster is definitely the insole. It is a very comfy shoe. Fits way different than my other 3s and even crease different as I use them more.

View media item 2250093

Oh I totally get it but at the end of the day the complaints are getting out of hand with these shoes. If you got a bad pair guess what return or exchange complaining doesn't get you anywhere. These shoes ain't sell out it's not hard to replace them if you really want them if not leave it be and move on to the next pair. Nike don't read this forum nothing will change crying over spilt milk.
mines fine just my ocd doesn't like how my left shoes lines are thicker than a snicker

Not to sound rude but long as my pair is good I could care less. Been in this game too long to worry bout what other people got from their purchases. I for one don't mind them botching a release means that they will fade the loss then try to recoup by bringing out heat later to make up for people they disappointed. Then I win again lol

"I couldn't care less"

But keeping it real, this is why we get junk because the majority say I'm keeping them no matter what.

View media item 2250208View media item 2250206View media item 2250207I really wanted these to come in good for me.. but I'll just wait if I can get them for under $220 ... I love the 3's too.. and love them more with Nike Air. I returned them, they are comfy thou...but too bad the quality is not there on most pairs, I don't understand why Nike doesn't bring jobs over here or even to Mexico.. Chinese kats have had it with Air Jordans ...LoL :tongue:

The True Blues are not the only ones.. the black toes 2016's had flaws too..View media item 2250210 I returned these as well...

I just wore my TBs all day today and the quality on these is very underrated. For everyone thats just looking at the shoe and criticizing it needs to actually try them. The leather breaks in amazingly. The midsole is way softer and I could actually feel the zoom. Plus the cushion around then ankle on the inside of the shoe really add to comfort. These the most comfortable 3 I've ever worn (10+ yrs).

I agree with the quality control complaints though because I bought 2 pairs and 1 of them has some paint flaws on the midsole.

Also I was at Beverly and Santa Monica and people at both spots were buying and trying on the TBs. So I think its more that nike made a ton is why they are still at places. I'm tempted to even buy other pair because I'm for sure going to ball in these.

Overall, these are hugely underrated. People will be after these later. Quality is actually really good and breaks in really nice, mine arent even stiff anymore. I'm glad lots were made. Hoping I can get my 3rd pair for cheap at a nike outlet. Very happy with these. I would consider them remastered.

Bs they dont read this forum.

I just wore my TBs all day today and the quality on these is very underrated. For everyone thats just looking at the shoe and criticizing it needs to actually try them. The leather breaks in amazingly. The midsole is way softer and I could actually feel the zoom. Plus the cushion around then ankle on the inside of the shoe really add to comfort. These the most comfortable 3 I've ever worn (10+ yrs).

I agree with the quality control complaints though because I bought 2 pairs and 1 of them has some paint flaws on the midsole.

Also I was at Beverly and Santa Monica and people at both spots were buying and trying on the TBs. So I think its more that nike made a ton is why they are still at places. I'm tempted to even buy other pair because I'm for sure going to ball in these.

Overall, these are hugely underrated. People will be after these later. Quality is actually really good and breaks in really nice, mine arent even stiff anymore. I'm glad lots were made. Hoping I can get my 3rd pair for cheap at a nike outlet. Very happy with these. I would consider them remastered.

Even if the leather was a1 and they didnt phone the QC process in, the shape is still garbage and far from remastered.

Everytime i see another pic all i hear in my head is

Last edited:
I finally had time to go to the mall and seen these in person. They aren't as bad as this thread made them out to be. They are sitting so I will grab a pair after Christmas. Same thing with the SJ.

View media item 2250359

LoL! Guess you won't be getting the space jams
****** would have said the same thing about these tb3s and yet here they sit on shelves and stores everywhere 1 week later.

if they make holiday numbers of the SJ i could see em sittin 

especially if the airball QC like they did on these numbers

Last edited:
LoL! Guess you won't be getting the space jams

I have other gifts to buy. They will be available for retail or resell. 280-300 won't bother me one bit.

Reading is fundamental. I never said these would sit. I just said I would pick these up later either retail or resell. Same story every release.

Last edited:
I have other gifts to buy. They will be available for retail or resell. 280-300 won't bother me one bit.

Reading is fundamental. I never said these would sit. I just said I would pick these up later either retail or resell. Same story every release.
man you got heart, somebody gone have to wait a week, you making out if its only an 80 dollar tax on resell, surely you have someone you can explain is j-day to, and get a pass

These will hit outlets, everything hits outlets these days. It's all about location and timing

If these hit outlers, im def gna buy another pair for someone for christmas
These will hit outlets, everything hits outlets these days. It's all about location and timing
They have already started showing up in small quantities in one outlet near me. Metropolitan areas usually have the most orders for Jays and since a lot of people have been returning these for quality issues I'd imagine SF, NYC, LA, Chicago, Philly, Houston, Miami, etc. all gonna have hella pairs coming through between now and the beginning of 2017. 

Last edited:
Because people probably returned them.

Instead of sending them back to Nike, you can just return them to the outlet. I do it.
I know dawg I'm just telling the people wondering if they'll go to outlets that I've already seen 'em in person at an outlet near me 

Back
Top Bottom