OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Just saw some hypebeasts trying roast to solecolllector for showing chance the rapper wearing these at a basketball game. "But these are a gr", "can buy at mall right now so why even post", and "low resell [emoji]128514[/emoji]" comments all throughout. It's baffling to me because these are a og 3 With the Nike air. If they were sold in retro 1s quantities these same folks wouldn't say anything negative. Hypebeast cult is really annoying and literally everywhere. I attribute it to group think and low self esteem. Nt seems to be one of the few places safe from them but sheesh!

Last edited:
Just saw some hypebeasts trying roast to solecolllector for showing chance the rapper wearing these at a basketball game. "But these are a gr", "can buy at mall right now so why even post", and "low resell [emoji]128514[/emoji]" comments all throughout. It's baffling to me because these are a og 3 With the Nike air. If they were sold in retro 1s quantities these same folks wouldn't say anything negative. Hypebeast cult is really annoying and literally everywhere. I attribute it to group think and low self esteem. Nt seems to be one of the few places safe from them but sheesh!
I'm happy people can eat good, flip the hypebeasts.

Hype beasts live in the boost threads

:smh:

Posers. These fools listen to Kanye, live at home, and spend their Moms money on kicks [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Posers. These fools listen to Kanye, live at home, and spend their Moms money on kicks [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I'm A Huge Yeezy(music) fan. They must be 2010-present Ye fans because Ye talked about insecurity in all falls down. Only reason ye doesn't wear Jordan's anymore is because his beef wit nike. Jordan's will forever be classic cultural icons

I'm A Huge Yeezy(music) fan. They must be 2010-present Ye fans because Ye talked about insecurity in all falls down. Only reason ye doesn't wear Jordan's anymore is because his beef wit nike. Jordan's will forever be classic cultural icons
I do like his older stuff. More so just following him around as a cult leader has some of these kids f'd up.

funny that I didn't win a single raffle for these in like five stores that I entered at, but they're still available at these stores.

funny that I didn't win a single raffle for these in like five stores that I entered at, but they're still available at these stores.
People prob entered to try to resell
Saw they were not selling out and either didn't pickup or returned their pairs?

I think these finally sold out in da streets... Haven't ran into em in a minute.
na dawg they still everywhere
I wonder what they'll do with unsold pairs
Outlets, where they've been for a while, and eventually clearance 
Ppl was hoping to hit their jig on the resale, like others have said lots of pairs went unclaimed when it became clear resale wasn't happening

I will scoop ice pairs ALL day on clearance.

Still have a DS pair and will get another, can never have too many white based threes, IMO - nevermind NA 3's.

My girls pair is already looking beat on. I'm about to start looking for a second pair for her. After I got them for her they quickly became her most worn shoe and favorite silioutte - she wants a BC3 now in the worst way.

if your girl takes an interest in your hobbies as much as hers, you're halfway home.

She sends me these during the day lol :rofl:

View media item 2341193

Last edited:
I will scoop ice pairs ALL day on clearance.

Still have a DS pair and will get another, can never have too many white based threes, IMO - nevermind NA 3's.

My girls pair is already looking beat on. I'm about to start looking for a second pair for her. After I got them for her they quickly became her most worn shoe and favorite silioutte - she wants a BC3 now in the worst way.

if your girl takes an interest in your hobbies as much as hers, you're halfway home.

She sends me these during the day lol :rofl:

View media item 2341193

That's what's up. Still can't convince my wife to rock a pair with me :lol:

And you'll be forking over some serious dough for the both of you...

Yeeeeah - came to realize this early on. Specially because I show her pairs online, and she doesn't know how she feels about them until my pair comes in the mail, then all of a sudden she wants them lol I have gotten lucky with restocks for her, but I have had to pay resell for some - slightly over retail.

GS pairs $140 - and I use rewards from my pairs, so $120 all said and done - not too bad.

She did get me DS 2011 BC3 this year for Xmas, so it comes back! She overpaid like a mo-fo, but she's getting there :rofl:

You think keeping ur girls feet covered is bad - the financial situation really gets tight when her 8 year old son starts wanting to match "mommy and Joe" lol

He has a pair of these also that he beat to death in two weeks, no stars left - EP all faded, little man is hard on kicks, same way I was.

Back
Top Bottom