OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

My pair arrived yesterday and they look beautiful. My production dates are 04/21/16 - 07/13/16. Also they have this smell that is similar to an Air Jordan 1:

IMG_4662.JPG
IMG_4663.JPG
IMG_4664.JPG
IMG_4665.JPG
IMG_4666.JPG

Got a disgusting pair from Hibbett :blush:. Failed double up these are not going in the collection.

My pair came flawless, though I do believe someone tried on the right shoe. UNDS them today and it's a beautiful shoe. Can't wait for the next Nike Air 3s to release in February.

Mine have been a regular staple in my rotation- they've broken in just fine after a couple of wars. One of my biggest complaints about retro 3s in recent years was how easily the midsole paint cracked. No cracking with this one and I've worn these a ton. For comparison's sake, my 2011 Black Cements cracked at the midsole after 3 wears. Same with my bred 4s. No such problems with this one. Hoping that JB does right by the Black Cement 3 release in 2018.

I must’ve just gotten a pair with crazy stiff “leather”

Put some miles on them tonight. Felt better towards the end. I’ve easily worn them a dozen+ times since they came out

I legit think im gonna cut or trim the ep on my medial side. Thats literally the only thing i would do besides change the ep color,true blue color etc

3s have always run slightly bigger than TTS to me.

Than I have to say that your true size is not what you think. 2016 TBs ran small and I had to go up half a size. While 2013s and before definitely ran true to size. And by tts, I mean the size my foot measures on the foot scale.

Foot scale has me at a 11 last time I went to a shoe store, but it varies on the shoe. I have a shoe tree in the pair I own so it may make it fit a bit more comfortable, but 3s run big to me. The Flip 3s I used to own in a size 11.5 fit a little too big for me.

2016 True Blue 3s to me are perfect.

rbk93 rbk93 your feet must have been 11.25

My TB3 fit perfect, 100%, with 5% snug. The only way I can describe it is like pxxxx embracing the dxxx. That's how comfy my TB3 is.

The only regret is I paid $170 instead of Outlet F&F $140. But I paid for my dream shoe with NIKEAIR on it.

But I wear 4s more than 3s because TB3 have bad ventilation.

Back
Top Bottom