OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I would love to see black cements with the og treatment too, but I have to cop these also. True blues are my second favorite sneaker of all time.

Can we just skip this release and pray they are gonna drop BC3s with NA soon?  LOL I need these in my life!

Speak for yourself. True Blues are one of the best Jordan 3's out there and definitely need to drop again. You can go ahead and skip this release though and leave that pair for me to cop :smokin

Last edited:

I would love to see black cements with the og treatment too, but I have to cop these also. True blues are my second favorite sneaker of all time.
Hope you will be able to feast easily when they drop.
Yeah, I would def prefer NA BC3s.
No disrespect to True Blues, just a preference thing.
Agreed... TB3s are dope af but BC3s over these any day of the year
Speak for yourself. True Blues are one of the best Jordan 3's out there and definitely need to drop again. You can go ahead and skip this release though and leave that pair for me to cop
smokin.gif
They are one of the best 3s for sure but BC3s will always be better.  But don't worry I'll probably end up skipping it seriously.  

They are one of the best 3s for sure but BC3s will always be better.  But don't worry I'll probably end up skipping it seriously.  
BC3s in my eyes are one of the weaker colorways of the 3, but that's opinion of course. TB3s I think we can all agree are flames.

BC3s in my eyes are one of the weaker colorways of the 3, but that's opinion of course. TB3s I think we can all agree are flames.
What your top 3 colorway from the 3s?

I don't want them to drop on black Friday, people are off work n the lines will be awful

I'm a sucker for "top 3" lists.

1. BC
2. BC
3. BC

Honorable mention: The rest of the OG cw's.

Last edited:
In no particular order

1. True Blues
2. White Cements
3. Black Cements

Honorable Mentions: Silver Anniversarys and Powder Blues

In no particular order

1. True Blues
2. White Cements
3. Black Cements

That is like 95% of people's top 3 for this shoe line.. lol

But in this order

1. Black Cement

2. White Cement

3. True Blue

In no particular order

1. True Blues

2. White Cements

3. Black Cements

That is like 95% of people's top 3 for this shoe line.. lol

That's why I wanted to say it first :lol: I honestly really considered putting the Silver Anniversarys on there, but I had to be honest with myself. The True Blues might be my overall favorite 3, and I couldn't justify leaving either of the Cements off that list. Should've done a top 5 or 6 :rofl: Or maybe Top 3 non-OG colorways.

Back
Top Bottom