OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

ya, i wish

they've been doing it this way for so long though

some of the ogs, 3s & 4s in particular, had some jagged messed up lookin tongues which makes me wonder if its more difficult to
roll the front over the top...ruling it out as a current option...this way may have more consistent results

Yea i believe that is true. Its just look more cleaner the OG way but im used to the current tongues IIIs so that wont be the deal breaker.

Now the color of the blue is a different story but imma wait till official pics comes out to make my decision to scoop or not

Really hoping JB gets the color right, I'm not feeling the navy blue the fakes are rocking.

I'm in for these. All the rest of you can pass for all I care, but I always wanted the retro True Blues to have a red sock liner. As for the elephant print, not everyone will have bold lines like the pairs shown have. More or less, the elephant print on these looks like it does on my 2001 black cement 3s. I'm just glad the elephant print lines are dark grey instead of solid black like 2007 and so on 3s had

They've retroed this shoe like what, 3 times? It would be a shame if they all of a sudden forgot what shade True Blue is.

You guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment if you're holding out hope the ones dropping in November are gonna have a lighter blue.

You guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment if you're holding out hope the ones dropping in November are gonna have a lighter blue.
Not going to be disappointed, just wont buy them. Its the same reason i didn't buy the 2012 "Wet Cement" IV's If it is a different color then it is not the same shoe. Period

Not going to be disappointed, just wont buy them. Its the same reason i didn't buy the 2012 "Wet Cement" IV's If it is a different color then it is not the same shoe. Period

Pretty much. Won't be the end of the world.

True blue looks better in this picture
It might be me, but the tongue on the right shoe looks thicker. On the left shoe, it looks extra thin. It looks more padded on the right shoe, Also. Either way, if final production looks close to this. I'm down for one pair. I might change that to 2 pair though, I'm tryin' to get doubles of each NA retro. So far, I have doubles of the WC 4's & BM 5's. All of my pairs, are still DS.

Back
Top Bottom